General Yuzuru Chat

Spoiler

Normally there's some year end/Xmas party at  TCC at this time of the year and people can watch skaters practice as well. They might not FS fan, do not know whos on the ice and probably not aware of SNS ban. I agree its better not post/spread that video. Even if he's already back on ice, JSF won't annouce it until after JNats.

I hope some people would respect the OP in comment's section. Its a random set of photos/vid, didn't tag anyone and posted 16 hours ago. I dont know why some people react so rude at the OP when its the ones  who spread it on twitter should delete it =.=

If it's true, then good:

Spoiler

That aside...I sprain my left ankle and tore ligaments too. After about 4 weeks, roughly where Yuzu is now, I was also back on ice, but only doing stroking and gliding, and doing anything more did mean pain. It was necessary otherwise recovery of spins and jumps would be more difficult since the "feeling" of being on ice would be worse. But no, it was no where near jumping and spinning and complex footwork, and it no where means Yuzu is in competitive condition. He's got at least another month or at least half a month to go before he can start any jumping. 

(my only concern is, boy isn't back on pain killers is he?)

26 minutes ago, Xen said:

If it's true, then good:

Hide contents

That aside...I sprain my left ankle and tore ligaments too. After about 4 weeks, roughly where Yuzu is now, I was also back on ice, but only doing stroking and gliding, and doing anything more did mean pain. It was necessary otherwise recovery of spins and jumps would be more difficult since the "feeling" of being on ice would be worse. But no, it was no where near jumping and spinning and complex footwork, and it no where means Yuzu is in competitive condition. He's got at least another month or at least half a month to go before he can start any jumping. 

(my only concern is, boy isn't back on pain killers is he?)

He was obviously stroking slowly and carefully, testing the ice and the feel on his ankle, so if anyone looks at this video and decides to think 'ah, he was lying to skip Nationals!' then they're just dumb and I couldn't care less about their narratives. This is obviously part of on-ice rehab.

By the way, he was also back to the ice last December after his injury but the pain continued so he apparently didn't go back on ice after that until early January. 

As happy as I am to see Yuzu back on the ice even if he's only checking out where his ankle is at in the healing process, watching a video that was obviously sneak-taken leaves me with a creepy-crawly feeling in the pit of my stomach. Why not just say you've seen him, rather than post video? 

Or you know, remain discreet.

*Edit: Since the person posting the video turns out to have done it in all innocence and had no idea who she was filming, my comment is not directed at them, but my underlying opinion of videos taken without the subject's knowledge remains the same.

4 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

As happy as I am to see Yuzu back on the ice even if he's only checking out where his ankle is at in the healing process, watching a video that was obviously sneak-taken leaves me with a creepy-crawly feeling in the pit of my stomach. Why not just say you've seen him, rather than post video? 

I think the video wasn't meant to be yuzu-centric, but some fans found it. 

The person taking it seemed to be more "Oh look, I'm at TCC, here's a quick look of what's going on on the ice!"

Heard that some fans are already storming the account?

I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY PASSED THE TEST FOR BILIBILI UPLOADING RIGHTS :sadPooh:  *bilibili is a chinese video sharing platform. 

It's a timed test (2 hours for 50 questions haha) on general etiquette and knowledge, to prevent spam accounts. For general knowledge I had to choose Math/Physics/Chemistry/Biology because I know nothing about entertainment / other sports, and I ended up having to google all the terms because I learned the terms in English :13877886: High school math revision which I haven't touched for 3 years rip 

Here is the site! This is the account's follow list for Yuzu channels. A few of us are trying to operate bilibili to upload good videos from deleted Youtube channels, let us know if you want to contribute! Like sourcing / uploading / compiling / subbing / translating, I will translate the interface for both viewers and uploaders. Would be great if we can have a list of deleted channels and their owners so we can possibly contact them to ask if they would like to contribute here.  We are also creating a website to compile and embed media for all skaters, as a central go-to place for information that you can't find on wiki etc, and we'd love some help. 

http://space.bilibili.com/391446247/fans/follow 

It's good because its policies explicitly allow cross-posting/reposting as long as the source is stated, and the other Yuzu News Channels have thrived very well so far, for over 4 years. It also has strict policies on toxic comments etc, and it's easily accessible for foreigners! The only thing is that you need to pass the test + get points in order to comment, but well it's a tradeoff I guess. 

33 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

She didn't tag any skater, didn't name any of them, the video isn't focus on Yuzuru. People didn't find out immidiately after she posted. None of us know details about TCC policy's for SNS, so its better let them handle it ? If I were this girl, posted random set of photos/video and 16 hours later, strange people came and yell at me to delete it, I would be shock. 

Its fans who spreading this video should take it down. And anti knows he's back on the ice thanks to fans. Don't blame the poor girl who probably doesn't know anything

PS : I saw some fans deleted the gif on twitter already. That's good. Now if some people could stop going to her IG....

14 minutes ago, Salior said:

I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY PASSED THE TEST FOR BILIBILI UPLOADING RIGHTS :sadPooh:  *bilibili is a chinese video sharing platform. 

It's a timed test (2 hours for 50 questions haha) on general etiquette and knowledge, to prevent spam accounts. For general knowledge I had to choose Math/Physics/Chemistry/Biology because I know nothing about entertainment / other sports, and I ended up having to google all the terms because I learned the terms in English :13877886: High school math revision which I haven't touched for 3 years rip 

Here is the site! This is the account's follow list for Yuzu channels. A few of us are trying to operate bilibili to upload good videos from deleted Youtube channels, let us know if you want to contribute! Like sourcing / uploading / compiling / subbing / translating, I will translate the interface for both viewers and uploaders. Would be great if we can have a list of deleted channels and their owners so we can possibly contact them to ask if they would like to contribute here.  We are also creating a website to compile and embed media for all skaters, as a central go-to place for information that you can't find on wiki etc, and we'd love some help. 

http://space.bilibili.com/391446247/fans/follow 

It's good because its policies explicitly allow cross-posting/reposting as long as the source is stated, and the other Yuzu News Channels have thrived very well so far, for over 4 years. It also has strict policies on toxic comments etc, and it's easily accessible for foreigners! The only thing is that you need to pass the test + get points in order to comment, but well it's a tradeoff I guess. 

Wow :knc_tracy1: I only tried once but failed, maybe because I chose the wrong categories :13877886:

Spoiler

A few fs fans have opened a discord to save fs vids so maybe if anyone has videos saved they could also upload there kinda like a two birds one stone thing? 

26 minutes ago, Xen said:

I think the video wasn't meant to be yuzu-centric, but some fans found it. 

The person taking it seemed to be more "Oh look, I'm at TCC, here's a quick look of what's going on on the ice!"

Heard that some fans are already storming the account?

If that's the case, then the poor soul who took it is about to get a crash education in Yuzu fandom 101....

6 minutes ago, Katt said:

She didn't tag any skater, didn't name any of them, the video isn't focus on Yuzuru. People didn't find out immidiately after she posted. None of us know details about TCC policy's for SNS, so its better let them handle it ? If I were this girl, posted random set of photos/video and 16 hours later, strange people came and yell at me to delete it, I would be shock. 

Its fans who spreading this video should take it down. And anti knows he's back on the ice thanks to fans. Don't blame the poor girl who probably doesn't know anything

Even if it was random like that, it still makes me uncomfortable to see it. 

21 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

If that's the case, then the poor soul who took it is about to get a crash education in Yuzu fandom 101....

Ufff, feeling sorry for the lady :shocked:  It seems pretty clear that she had no ill intention, she probably doesn´t even know Yuzuru and her camera is obviously centered on one of the girls on ice, not him. She went to the party, enjoyed it and shared her experiences on her account and bam - few hours later such a hysteria ensued, she´s being called a spy etc. Poor girl *sigh*