General Yuzuru Chat

48 minutes ago, daisyjune said:

https://scontent-nrt1-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/e7634b51ac73601274586b85029a55be/5C16EC0C/t50.2886-16/48088617_202461950659519_2418288425797265221_n.mp4

Has Yuzu started rehabilitation on ice? I'm not sure if it's the latest video, but if so,

I really really hope his rehabilitation will go well. :smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001:

I know last year he had pain after going back to ice in December and rested again.:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

I saw this in his close VK group as well. Seem like the video is recent, and he's mostly checking things. Hopefully everything's going well. Take care Yuzuru !!!!!!

1 час назад, daisyjune сказал:

https://scontent-nrt1-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/e7634b51ac73601274586b85029a55be/5C16EC0C/t50.2886-16/48088617_202461950659519_2418288425797265221_n.mp4

Has Yuzu started rehabilitation on ice? I'm not sure if it's the latest video, but if so,

I really really hope his rehabilitation will go well. :smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001:

I know last year he had pain after going back to ice in December and rested again.:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

Thank you for posting the video. So happy to see him on the ice again! 

1 hour ago, daisyjune said:

Perhaps unpopular opinion about the TCC video but...  

Spoiler

As happy as I am about seeing Yuzu as anyone, does TCC not have a social media ban anymore? I'm fairly sure the shot of yuzu was accidental on the uploader's part since she was not even focusing on him and while I've hardly been an exception to the 'spot yuzu as blur in background of TCC training video' joke, I'm a hesitant about sharing this particular video on public platforms. It seems like one that was taken w/o his awareness or permission during injury recovery period, and especially given the anti narrative of 'oh he's faking/downplaying his injury to get out of JNats' is high and how much of a media silence there was last year... 

3 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Hide contents

As happy as I am about seeing Yuzu as anyone, does TCC not have a social media ban anymore? I'm fairly sure the shot of yuzu was accidental on the uploader's part since she was not even focusing on him and while I've hardly been an exception to the 'spot yuzu as blur in background of TCC training video' joke, I'm a hesitant about sharing this particular video on public platforms. It seems like one that was taken w/o his awareness or permission during injury recovery period, and especially given the anti narrative of 'oh he's faking/downplaying his injury to get out of JNats' is high and how much of a media silence there was last year... 

I guess you are right because there are so many antis right now and some tabloids might make a story out of it !

But I hope that he won´t see it if they are going to make a story out of it !

9 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Wasn't media silence last year partly olympic strategy to keep people guessing about his condition? Stakes aren't as high this year so TCC may have gotten more relaxed about it.

Anyway, I'm not sure it's worth worrying so much about the reactions of haters. Those kind of people will spin anything into something negative. If you don't give them anything to latch on to, they'll just invent something out of thin air. At some point, it's just not worth caring about how they think.

If the video is recent, it's great to see him back on ice, since it must mean the injury wasn't as serious as we might have feared and recovery is going well :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

1 hour ago, daisyjune said:

That's it! That's the most important video in whole universe!

Gosh, I can't even imagine how angry he is at himself and his current state. Everybody are preparing to their nats and he can barely move. It's okay, honey. We know. We understand. Take your time, beautiful swan. For the better future.:tumblr_inline_nhkezmYSxk1qid2nw:

14 minutes ago, shanshani said:
  Hide contents

Wasn't media silence last year partly olympic strategy to keep people guessing about his condition? Stakes aren't as high this year so TCC may have gotten more relaxed about it.

Anyway, I'm not sure it's worth worrying so much about the reactions of haters. Those kind of people will spin anything into something negative. If you don't give them anything to latch on to, they'll just invent something out of thin air. At some point, it's just not worth caring about how they think.

If the video is recent, it's great to see him back on ice, since it must mean the injury wasn't as serious as we might have feared and recovery is going well :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Spoiler

I have no idea if it was an Olympic-only condition or just a 'protect TCC skaters' measure, I always thought it was more the latter. I hope they got permission/awareness from the skaters to film, that's the main thing.  

1 minute ago, kaerb said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I have no idea if it was an Olympic-only condition or just a 'protect TCC skaters' measure, I always thought it was more the latter. I hope they got permission/awareness from the skaters to film, that's the main thing...  

Spoiler

I think it was someone new. Like person who posted Yuzu's 4t3a on instagram in september. Probably they will delete it soon.