General Yuzuru Chat

14 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

Yuzu... if I go to another Worlds without you... you will have to repay me with at least one hot chocolate Ghana made specifically for me. Just sayin.

Took me three attempts to see him live.  So worth it.  :tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp:

This is 2014 - 2015 season world team trophy EX - PW then encore Ballade no.1. This was the year that the horrible accident at CoC happened. Yuzu skated Parisienne Walkways as if it were for a competition in front of the home audience.

After the performance he said "God that was scary!" (緊張したー!)He wanted to perform "clean" exhibition. Shi-chan (Shizuka Arakawa) in commentary and the announcer were talking about if this was in real competition, how much point would it get. I immediately thought of the day 2 of CwW - PW in Etude costume. Just remembering how he looked more matured as a skater and as a man nearly killed me:13877886:Yuzu at CwW gave us the glimpse of him in the years to come beyond competition days.

I know we are all so desperately want to know Yuzu's condition but we will know only if he's willing to share that with us. But unlike pre-PC, I am not worried in terms of his intention. I have learned that Yuzu will not leave things unfinished once he said he'll do it. He is a man of his word so if he says "I'm going to land 4A" then I believe that will happen. He also said "I'm not retiring (yet)!" after CoR so I'm believing that as well. 

1 hour ago, sophiang said:

From Olympics again:kitty:

Lol, that's easy. Everything befor SP 2018. All "I'm ok and ready" and "I will win this". And on airport and press conference after practice - he was so smiley and calm and excited in good way and charming. And PRACTICES - training with 3a only. And 4lo right in front of Raf's nose. True olympic performance.:tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:

Uh, can someone remind my why I love him so much?