This too shall pass in life
You need to keep a strong will
You need to keep the patience along
For very soon you will get out from that bed
And I having said that
Know that you will be alright
So just get well soon my dear
Don't you fear!

We will wait for you as long as it takes just rest in peace with mind body and soul we are always there and we stand behind you whatever you do and how long it takes just heal probably and we know that you will be back stronger than ever when you are ready to make your comeback !

considering it would be patently ridiculous not to send your two time and reigning Olympic champion and holder of all the scoring records under both the new and the old system to Worlds, I don't really know what antis could possibly rationally complain about. so let's not focus on them.

get well Yuzu! it's good to see that he's focused on healing up fully and not forcing himself to attend competitions

25 minutes ago, Sammie said:

OT 

but I had a feeling that cosplayer will be trouble for Yuzu in the end. I just hope that they stopped using Yuzu name for bait :hachimaki:

In my opinion: this cosplayer is a disgrace , they should ban him from using Yuzus name !!!

3 minutes ago, Sabrina said:

In my opinion: this cosplayer is a disgrace , they should ban him from using Yuzus name !!!

They really should. I’m disgusted with this whole scandal BS. Antis are already spreading the news like wildfire using Yuzu name. Nobody is putting a stop to this either. The scandal involve Kozuka and the cosplayer. Nothing to do with Yuzu at all :banginghead:

16 minutes ago, Sammie said:

They really should. I’m disgusted with this whole scandal BS. Antis are already spreading the news like wildfire using Yuzu name. Nobody is putting a stop to this either. The scandal involve Kozuka and the cosplayer. Nothing to do with Yuzu at all :banginghead:

Sad but True

4 hours ago, Katt said:

Its official. Yuzuru WD from Japanese Nationals. https://www.daily.co.jp/general/2018/12/13/0011901938.shtml

Get well soon, Yuzuru !!!!

I hope he takes all the time he needs.  I was thinking about how incredible his performances were in Helsinki and Russia, continuing to improve his performances from previous years- Yuzu still has so much to offer in terms of advancing the sport, but he needs a healthy R ankle.

In my opinion, he still has more records he wants to break-like breaking 200 in the free which can’t happen at JNats (scores don’t count towards WR.)  I do feel his frustruation since it’s his home country and he’s missed the previous 2 yrs, but he gave Japan 2 OGMs-he’s earned the right to skate for himself.

Get well soon,  Yuzu.

Spoiler

I'm just thinking about the rumours about him getting married before Boston and how upset that made him. I hope this doesn't make him too upset esp considering he's not recovered yet and had to WD from JNats. Also that guy should stop using his name tbh bc a lot of people will immediately think of Yuzu at seeing 羽生 at first glance

14 minutes ago, Nutmeg said:

I'm worried about what he said in this statement, about still being in pain. I would assume this will delay rehabilitation? Sorry, it's obvious I'm not an expert, I guess I just want someone to reassure me it's gonna be ok lol

It says that around four weeks for a severe sprain can be expected? He said he felt pain while skating at the Olympics which was months after NHK but Brian did say it wasn't as bad so it should be normal for him