General Yuzuru Chat

25 minutes ago, SuperMin said:

All this Kozuka stuff is disturbing.  However, Yuzu with his stellar reputation won’t be linked to this nonsense.  So not really worried.  His fans know his heart, which is why he is so loved. 

Spoiler

That's how you destroing this "stellar reputation" - by tagging his name to articles with sex affair and concentrating whole scandal around it. We can't do anything now.  Everything is happening on japanese side of internet.

Meanwhile more channels on youtube are deleted. I start to really appreciate nicovideo and bilibili.

2 hours ago, LeadenMyr said:

Hi. 

I'm sure many of you have seen this before, but I just found it randomly on YT and oh my god this caters to many of my greatest passions and darkest hungers, emotional, mental and spiritual wise. Dear gods, the first 4:30 minutes are just food for my essence. 

I have been found dead.

I hope you enjoy at least a tenth of how much I did. I am soaring. 

Oh, I found that too. He was so in love with the music... :img_21: Not even a marriage proposal could be so sweet and emotional.

2 hours ago, SuperMin said:

All this Kozuka stuff is disturbing.  However, Yuzu with his stellar reputation won’t be linked to this nonsense.  So not really worried.  His fans know his heart, which is why he is so loved. 

Spoiler

Sadly, his name was bolded and highlighted and got repeat more than the actual person who involved in this entire scandal. Fans know him, but those who don't follow him could misunderstand easily. You don't know how messy japanese media/gossip could be and how they manage to destroy multiple celeb's reputation. 

4 hours ago, asiacheetah said:

:sorrow:

I'm worried about Yuzu-antis if the third Japanese spot was taken away from Daisuke.

His anti will always petty even if there's no Dai at this Nationals. They already went after Yuzuru ever since COR but they're not the one who decide thing. Its JSF and Yuzuru earn his WC spot by their rules. Don't forget Dai still need to get TES min if he want to go to WC

17 minutes ago, asiacheetah said:

:sorrow:

I'm worried about Yuzu-antis if the third Japanese spot was taken away from Daisuke.

Either way, get well soon yuzu.

Well...if Daisuke finishes in 3rd place then maybe but I don't know if he can podium there... I mean Shoma, Keiji, and Kazuki are going to be there you know?