General Yuzuru Chat

11 hours ago, Anzi said:

I just reviewd the series of Swanyu. You guys need to rewatch his EX in 2016 NHK Trophy... omg it's just breathtakingly beautiful...

:softYuzu:

Notte Stellata is a peak of humanity. Do you really think any of its versions isn't breathtakingly beautiful? 

1 hour ago, yuzuonice said:

link for voting: http://ussa.edu/aomballot/

:hachimaki:

Do fanyus from Japan know about it?

Oh, and from China! Hehehehe...

Hi guys,

I know drought is real. So I wanna share with you a Chinese fan-made video about Yuzu in FAOI shows during this summer. I don't remember whether it was posted on this thread before, but

YOU MUST SEE IT, IT'S SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! 

Here is the link, turn off danmu if you wanna: 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av29401129?from=search&seid=10956187367905757322

I might just make you more drought...

:volcano: 

36 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

I'm guessing if Yuzu WD from Nats we'll know at the end of the week or early next week. Perhaps a worded message (text message to JSF tbh) from Yuzu, the first of his own words we've heard since.

I miss him so much.

we will see but I guess he will let us know by the end of the week , he withdrew from the GPF on Thursday before the GPF so he might let us know around that time again!

If Yuzu withdraws from Nationals could it be that he´ll be at MOI on the 25th of December ? I think that if he withdraws it might be because he might not be able to perform his jumps by then but at MOI on the 25th he will not have to perform any jumps if he can not perform them ! So could it be that he will be there ?

I do not know if this makes any sense !

33 minutes ago, Sabrina said:

we will see but I guess he will let us know by the end of the week , he withdrew from the GPF on Thursday before the GPF so he might let us know around that time again!

If Yuzu withdraws from Nationals could it be that he´ll be at MOI on the 25th of December ? I think that if he withdraws it might be because he might not be able to perform his jumps by then but at MOI on the 25th he will not have to perform any jumps if he can not perform them ! So could it be that he will be there ?

I do not know if this makes any sense !

It does make sense from a thirsty cactus' point of view, but I think it's better if he just stays away. If he's not ready to compete but takes part in the subsequent gala the haters and gossip journals will have a field day. Also, it will depend if he'll spend new years in Japan. Also, Yuzu seems like he'll be in blackout mode until he's ready to emerge from his ninja mode.

15-16 season was a year Yuzu did a few different things during the season like a documentary, kouhaku, new years ice show, filming for a movie. I don't know, I don't see that happening this year especially with his injury.

Edit: Oh, and I think it was also the year he went to that one sports award where he did the hand flip and met Ohtani Shohei.

Such a busy year.