General Yuzuru Chat

12 minutes ago, Tee said:

can u edit the biellmann spin in somewhere? :68468287: just kidding thank you for the edit.

To think we were so :snmouchotto:close to seeing the biellmann back. I really miss the spin and zu

10 minutes ago, Moria Polonius said:

I think if I threw a Notte Stellata one it'd be a bit conspicious....0:)

2 minutes ago, LeadenMyr said:

Thank you! ❤️ 

Asakrkfkdmfkkrke ❤️❤️❤️❤️

So the evil king was really a beautiful swan prince??

13 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

No, the swan prince was actually a glorious Phoenix in disguise, arising triumphantly from the ashes of his own destruction time and time again.

8Suaa9y.jpg

Baby firebird has grown up to become beautiful Swan prince then turned back into fierce Phoenix the absolute king...? 

46 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

8Suaa9y.jpg

Baby firebird has grown up to become beautiful Swan prince then turned back into fierce Phoenix the absolute king...? 

So Origin is a kami whose original figure is Dark Phoenix (I am a X-men fan too). Born from the primordial chaos, descending to the earth and represents the mystery force of nature.

5 hours ago, Moria Polonius said:

So anyway, I guess watching the GPF made me feel the Yuzu withdrawal quite acutely, so I made a clean edit of his Rostelecom skate. I replaced the final two axels with jumps from Helsinki. The result is a big ass zayak and an experienced eye will notice impossible transtions but it's as close to what Origin was supposed to look like as we can get before worlds. I know lots of fans are traumatized and don't want to watch the Rostelecom FS but it's actually great interpretation-wise. Yuzu never gives up and the whole thing is fierce throught, he even smiles widely before going into the mini-hydroblade. I've already rewatched it a million times while tweaking the footage and noticed so many details!  At 3:22 there's a sound effect like a sword slashing and Yuzu makes two movements with his right hand - not very visible because it's on the side that the camera doesn't show - up and down as if he were slashing a sword! And there;s that energetic forceful downwards hands movement that goes on the beat when he's coming out of the one-before-last spin. :heart:

I couldn't help myself and added a sound effect to the "mind blown" pose.:drama:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FfOHf1Eel1VhNot7wt94prvg9MSQcA0r/view?usp=sharing

Hope you guys will enjoy it! And if you want to show Origin to a casual viewer, it's a good option! I don't think an inexperienced viewer will notice something weird is going on if they are focused on Yuzu and not the surroundings, and you can always explain, "Well, he actually fell in the competition, do you want to see that version?" :grin:

Thank you so much! That arm movement you mentioned is so fast, my eyes didn't catch it! I love it! God, I miss him. Sorry, I can't keep my fanyu inside any longer. An amazing competition this weekend and so many unexpected turns of fate and happy podiums and my favourites doing so well but there's clearly something very important missing from it all. :64341262: 

6 hours ago, Moria Polonius said:

So anyway, I guess watching the GPF made me feel the Yuzu withdrawal quite acutely, so I made a clean edit of his Rostelecom skate. I replaced the final two axels with jumps from Helsinki. The result is a big ass zayak and an experienced eye will notice impossible transtions but it's as close to what Origin was supposed to look like as we can get before worlds. I know lots of fans are traumatized and don't want to watch the Rostelecom FS but it's actually great interpretation-wise. Yuzu never gives up and the whole thing is fierce throught, he even smiles widely before going into the mini-hydroblade. I've already rewatched it a million times while tweaking the footage and noticed so many details!  At 3:22 there's a sound effect like a sword slashing and Yuzu makes two movements with his right hand - not very visible because it's on the side that the camera doesn't show - up and down as if he were slashing a sword! And there;s that energetic forceful downwards hands movement that goes on the beat when he's coming out of the one-before-last spin. :heart:

I couldn't help myself and added a sound effect to the "mind blown" pose.:drama:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FfOHf1Eel1VhNot7wt94prvg9MSQcA0r/view?usp=sharing

Hope you guys will enjoy it! And if you want to show Origin to a casual viewer, it's a good option! I don't think an inexperienced viewer will notice something weird is going on if they are focused on Yuzu and not the surroundings, and you can always explain, "Well, he actually fell in the competition, do you want to see that version?" :grin:

Oh thank you thank you! I love Origin so much already... I am just waiting for the performance of Yuzuru's dreams, being as patient as I can, and this will surely help.

God, he was missed at the GPF....

21 hours ago, Tee said:

lol at the 330.43 though 

There are many times it hits me that Yuzuru is the best men's skater,  but seeing here that the winning scores these last two years that he has been unable to participate are lower than ANY of the times he won (and that 330.43 O.O) really hits it home again

1 hour ago, Nighticeswan said:

There are many times it hits me that Yuzuru is the best men's skater,  but seeing here that the winning scores these last two years that he has been unable to participate are lower than ANY of the times he won (and that 330.43 O.O) really hits it home again

Not only that, but his score at Rostelecom - when he was as we know injured, shaken and had to revamp before the free - would have earned him silver in the GPF and was only four marks off gold.  How many other men could do that?

Yuzu withdrawal syndrome is a chronic condition known to be common among people who are used to witness "extra special" figure skating performances in major fs events on regular basis. The condition worsens when the suffer witnesses "okay" fs performances. Only known remedies for the condition is to hit "replay" button multiple times on the videos such as: ** insert your own choice of Yuzu video**

** My choice of video **