General Yuzuru Chat

When I read that Yuzu is already back in Toronto I laughed...  3 weeks of rest is up this weekend so I guess he wants to be here to get started on his rehab as soon as the time is up, lol. Boy means business... he had every reason to stay in Japan for his birthday etc., I mean, what's a few days here and there? But nope, not Yuzu.... gotta be back and ready to go :animated-smileys-cheeky-053:

Really Yuzuru is back in Toronto right now? I am so happy to know he is back to his second home in Canada. He is very loved here in Canada. Happy Birthday to you dear Yuzuru. I hope someone show him the big birthday card that his fans put for him in the bus stop in front of the Cricket Club.

Happy 24th birthday to our inspiring, talented, and all-around amazing ice fairy, Yuzuru Hanyu!

Wishing you happiness and joy on this wonderful day!

I have made a little something to mark the occasion--a Yuzu birthday MAD, entitled "Lifelight", set to the main theme of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate... which comes out today!

I've tried to put some of the most inspiring Yuzu highlights in my very first MAD for any fandom--hope you will enjoy it!

Content warning:

R&J1.0 fall from 1:11 to 1:14 mark. Don't worry, he gets up again!

Credits:

2018 PC Venue Ceremony Fan Cam by softponsamon

Super Smash Bros Ultimate - Lifelight lyrics (click on the star on the linked page to see it)

16小時前, Sabrina說:

I read something like that on twitter as well , someone said that he is scared to loose and that that would be the reason why he participated at cor so that he does not have to compete at Jnats!

These people are absolutely crazy and disrespectful to him makes me mad!!!:angrypooh:

If Yuzu can win a back-to-back OGM with a right ankle injury+painkiller+no pre-competition+lower difficulty of layout

How can he afraid to compete in Jnats?  Just ignore those people as we all know who our boy is!

16小時前, hopeandlegacy2018說:

such a cute art.....! :10636614: make me feel warm!

6小時前, liv說:

When I read that Yuzu is already back in Toronto I laughed...  3 weeks of rest is up this weekend so I guess he wants to be here to get started on his rehab as soon as the time is up, lol. Boy means business... he had every reason to stay in Japan for his birthday etc., I mean, what's a few days here and there? But nope, not Yuzu.... gotta be back and ready to go :animated-smileys-cheeky-053:

yeah.....i thought he will spend the first-half of month in Japan for bday and recovery

but........haha, yuzu what you want now? :notamused: