General Yuzuru Chat

It’s moving to read through all the lovely messages here; it makes me selfishly happy that someone who means so much to me is so incredibly loved.

I hope Yuzu sees some of the birthday wishes here or on twitter, how he brings people from all over the world together to celebrate, the devotion he inspires with his skating and his beautiful personality. 

Congratulations, Yuzuru! I wish you a wonderful birthday, and that your 25th year brings you even a small fraction of the happiness you’ve given your fans. May your future be filled with good health, cooperative ankles, and all the joy you so very much deserve! Thank you for existing and inspiring us every day. 

Happy birthday, dear Yuzu!!! Thank you for being Yuzuru Hanyu, and for giving me and so many other people joy and inspiration and courage and hope!! I wish for your health and happiness today and every day. お誕生日おめでとう :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw: 

Also, this place is so heartwarming, I'm so happy to see all the messages of love and support for our dear boy, even though I was feeling sad about him missing GPF again, and worrying about his recovery, again. You guys are great!!

I wish I had a strawberry cake to celebrate.

Adding another happy birthday! I hope he got to celebrate early with his family before he went to Canada again and that he's doing well :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw: I wish happiness, healing and support from his friends/family/coaches can outshine any stress or bad feelings he might have.