General Yuzuru Chat

12 hours ago, lajoitko said:

Thank you! It is very good document about the fans. I downloaded it but I don´t want to put it on Youtube or any other video sites.

Mostly the fans speak English but there is two girls speaking Swedish. First girl (finnish figure skater) says how Yuzuru´s skating is entirely captivating and second girl admires his jumps. My Swedish is very very poor so hopefully someone can correct this. There is also the famous press conference lady (she is also a ex-figure skater) explaining the special arrangements for Yuzuru´s safety in the icerink and hotel.

I haven´t seen this interview anywhere. It is done after the free skate. Sorry for the low quality, I recorded it on my phone. Also, Yuzuru is saying how he tries to be healthy, so be prepared.

Thank you for the video and the translation!

They brought me to tears. Probably the best video captured him through his fans. I was struck by the way they showed the interviewees as individuals, not as small parts of a phenomenon. They also showed that people see him as a human, not just a superstar. Both don't happen so often when media covers someone in his position and his/her fans even though we all know that we are human.
I felt something similar about the way how they kindly let us know where all the Poohs are going. Seeing the pictures, I was able to relate to the people who were wrapping Poohs and the kids who would receive them thinking of such people I know in my own life. 

I don't know how to put it, but I want to thank all the people who took part in GPH including all these.

5 hours ago, Anzi said:

Hi folks,

I do not mean to disturb you guys, but it seems JSF published a really insulting article against Yuzu...basically said what he did in CoR is to avoid JNats. And also some fanyus are speculating JSF is forcing Yuzu to go for JNats...

I didn't read article because I don't want it ruins my mood. I am not sure whether fans' conjecture is fair, but JSF did really indecent thing.

:angrypooh:

Spoiler

As some people have already said, the source is a tabloid, one of the most vicious ones. I've already said this several times but when the source is FLASH, フライデー (Friday), 女性セブン (Josei Seven), 女性自身 (Josei Jishin), 週間女性 (Shukan Josei), it's highly possible that the information in the article is false, or worse, fabricated. Also, when the original Japanese article quote 関係者, (means "the person concerned") as an informant, it's highly possible such person doesn't exist or isn't concerned enough. The informant in the article you referred to is 日本スケート連盟(=JFS)関係者, not exactly someone in JFS. Sadly, in these few months, these tabloids are publishing this kind of articles almost every week. So when you read a news from Japanese media please check if it's not from the sources above.

Happy Birthday to Yuzu.... still the 6th here, but it's the 7th in Japan... so he gets 2 days of birthday messages from those around him, which is probably nice!! I think, since he's a big fan of skating (as well as skating himself, lol), he'll probably enjoy a skating binge with the competitions from Vancouver!!

And no, unless he's not ready himself, there is no way JSF won't give him a spot at World's... it would be like not including Gretzky, or Federer, Nadal, Steffi or Michael Phelps etc., when they wanted to play for their countries... i am not worried.

57 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Thank you for the video and the translation!

They brought me to tears. Probably the best video captured him through his fans. I was struck by the way they showed the interviewees as individuals, not as small parts of a phenomenon. They also showed that people see him as a human, not just a superstar. Both don't happen so often when media covers someone in his position and his/her fans even though we all know that we are human.
I felt something similar about the way how they kindly let us know where all the Poohs are going. Seeing the pictures, I was able to relate to the people who were wrapping Poohs and the kids who would receive them thinking of such people I know in my own life. 

I don't know how to put it, but I want to thank all the people who took part in GPH including all these.

Reveal hidden contents

As some people have already said, the source is a tabloid, one of the most vicious ones. I've already said this several times but when the source is FLASH, フライデー (Friday), 女性セブン (Josei Seven), 女性自身 (Josei Jishin), 週間女性 (Shukan Josei), it's highly possible that the information in the article is false, or worse, fabricated. Also, when the original Japanese article quote 関係者, (means "the person concerned") as an informant, it's highly possible such person doesn't exist or isn't concerned enough. The informant in the article you referred to is 日本スケート連盟(=JFS)関係者, not exactly someone in JFS. Sadly, in these few months, these tabloids are publishing this kind of articles almost every week. So when you read a news from Japanese media please check if it's not from the sources above.

This article must be from some haters  I suppose. They seem to enjoy every occasion they can seize when Yuzuru is injured to say bad things about him. Just ignore them. We can do nothing about them. Let them enjoy what they can find in their unhappy life.