General Yuzuru Chat

Almost a year ago (december 18th, precisely) a very unfortunate tragedy happpened which impacted me deeply. From then on, I went through a dark period of grief and I thought I'd never be able to smile genuinely again. Two months later the men's Olympics event happened, which was the first time I felt truly happy since that day. What Yuzu achieved at Pyeongchang helped me reach the stage of acceptance and it gave me strength to imitate his resilience and try to overcome the pain. He showed me that there's always a light at the end of the tunnel.

Happy birthday to our golden miracle boy. I'm so incredibly thankful to Yuzuru for all the joy, inspiration and hope he's given me and so many other people. I wish the world will repay him with at least as much happiness as he's brought to everyone else, and of course good health too:snonegai:. I hope that today he'll be showered with all the love he deserves.

Happy birthday Yuzu!! I love the universe with you in the middle. :SunFace:The brightest star in the universe with thousands of satellites going around and around. Thank you for being Yuzuru Hanyu and allowing us to be a part of your continuing journey.

Wish you happiness and health. お誕生日おめでとう!!!

1 時間前, BWOZWaltzさんが言いました:

Guys please calm down. This so called "interview" does not have the actual fact backed up. This is typical tabloid magazine's dirty trick. They never disclose the actual source or the name of the person who spoke about it. They always just put  "officials" or "a sports journalist" or "insider information".  Like this one http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/15697999/

Reputable news paper or publisher will not use this tactic of making up an article based on fabrication. This is just a writer put on a speculation to stir things up. JSF president Hashimoto has confirmed that the federation will back up Yuzu. If someone from JSF secretly had an interview and said what s/he said in this "interview", that person will have to face the consequence of contradicting the official statement from the president.

What we/fans need to do is stay put and think about who's saying what to who's benefit. Those people who publish such speculations as well as people tweet about them just want to upset fans and that's exactly what we have to avoid. Do NOT fall into the trap. Please.

Flash is one of the most infamous tabloids in Japan.  This article is insulting both Yuzuru and the Federation.  I don't believe there are such Federation officials who are angry about Yuzuru's decision to skate FS in Russia.  Some might be concerned about the number of TV viewers, but that's all.

My husband said that Yuzuru's name attracts people's interest in any way now in Japan, so it may be a sort of 炎上商法 enjou-shoho (flaming internet marketing or viral marketing in Enlish?)   I agree with him.

I'm not worried about his WC spot at all even if he does not participate in the Nationals.  He has already satisfied the conditions to be qualified in the regulations :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:

37 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Awww, this is so cute! :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw: :tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg: :8232307:

This just... strikes my heart so deeply! My tears burst out at this moment. 

42 minutes ago, ICeleste said:

Almost a year ago (december 18th, precisely) a very unfortunate tragedy happpened which impacted me deeply. From then on, I went through a dark period of grief and I thought I'd never be able to smile genuinely again. Two months later the men's Olympics event happened, which was the first time I felt truly happy since that day. What Yuzu achieved at Pyeongchang helped me reach the stage of acceptance and it gave me strength to imitate his resilience and try to overcome the pain. He showed me that there's always a light at the end of the tunnel.

Happy birthday to our golden miracle boy. I'm so incredibly thankful to Yuzuru for all the joy, inspiration and hope he's given me and so many other people. I wish the world will repay him with at least as much happiness as he's brought to everyone else, and of course good health too:snonegai:. I hope that today he'll be showered with all the love he deserves.

I am glad you can step out from the darkness and I wish you have that happiness for the rest of your life.