General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Anzi said:

Hi folks,

I do not mean to disturb you guys, but it seems JSF published a really insulting article against Yuzu...basically said what he did in CoR is to avoid JNats. And also some fanyus are speculating JSF is forcing Yuzu to go for JNats...

I didn't read article because I don't want it ruins my mood. I am not sure whether fans' conjecture is fair, but JSF did really indecent thing.

:angrypooh:

1 hour ago, Katt said:

Its an interview from an JSF official with a tabloid magazine. Yeah, it conflict with what JSF said after COR and I saw japanese fans mad about this article. Yuzuru has some officials support him and against him in JSF, its sad but that's how it is. We'll have to wait and see. I believe Yuzuru and his team would make the best decision :grouphug:

We got news today  https://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/news/2018/12/06/kiji/20181206s00079000422000c.html Brian said he would discuss with Yuzuru about Nationals and future competitions next week. He was in Japan temporarily for further inspection but he's returning/is back to toronto now. 

Guys please calm down. This so called "interview" does not have the actual fact backed up. This is typical tabloid magazine's dirty trick. They never disclose the actual source or the name of the person who spoke about it. They always just put  "officials" or "a sports journalist" or "insider information".  Like this one http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/15697999/

Reputable news paper or publisher will not use this tactic of making up an article based on fabrication. This is just a writer putting on a speculation to stir things up. JSF president Hashimoto has confirmed that the federation will back up Yuzu. If someone from JSF secretly had an interview and said what s/he said in this "interview", that person will have to face the consequence of contradicting the official statement from the president.

What we/fans need to do is stay put and think about who's saying what to who's benefit. Those people who publish such speculations as well as people tweet about them just want to upset fans and that's exactly what we have to avoid. Do NOT fall into the trap. Please.

52 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Damn, I'm worried af, now :59227c768286a__s: ... what if JSF pressures him into JNat, before he's fully recovered ...would they really deny him the WC spot if he's not doing Nat? :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Omg omg omg..... please Zuzu take care of yourself!!!!

Although I am glad he can reunite with Boser and other TCC members after his Bday! 

Wish him a healthy body and strong ankles!!!!  

:cri:

1 hour ago, Anzi said:

Hi folks,

I do not mean to disturb you guys, but it seems JSF published a really insulting article against Yuzu...basically said what he did in CoR is to avoid JNats. And also some fanyus are speculating JSF is forcing Yuzu to go for JNats...

I didn't read article because I don't want it ruins my mood. I am not sure whether fans' conjecture is fair, but JSF did really indecent thing.

:angrypooh:

I saw this mentioned on twitter and it made me pissed because why the heck would you ruin the mood right before Yuzu's bday?
So I'm doing my best not to get too pissed. almost

Spoiler

Whenever this happens I'm mainly sad tho, becuase how can you be such a low human being to talk like that about someone who has done so much for your darn sport and country for so many years, earning in exchange a weak ankle and who knows how many other injuries we know nothing about, not to say all the sacrifices he and his family have done, and how much heart he put in figure skating, how many times he has been hurt mentally and emotionally, other than phisically...

Also, it's disearthening that they would spit on their people's honor award. I had hope some antis would be more wary in talking him down because he's now basically a national symbol but I was naive:sigh:

Also, re: saying "he's scared of being beaten", I'll do the same I did with that tweet of I don't even know who who claimed he had wd from GPF because he was scared Nathan would beat him: LAUGH. LOUDLY. Like this :smiley-laughing015::smiley-laughing021: Becuase it's not like Yuzuru has never been defeated, he has been defeated, multiple times, by multiple skaters. And who knows what will happen in the future, maybe he will be beaten some more, but losing has never made him scared, competition has never made him scared, and who thinks otherwise doesn't know a thing about him, or has a very twisted mind, or is just plain dumb and can't read a simple wiki page: Yuzuru was beaten by Nathan in 4CC17 and yet one month later he won. He was beaten again in COR17 and yet he won OWG again, while injured and with minimal training. He was beaten by Patrick in SC too many times to remember, and then he went and won the GPF. He has been beaten by Javi, and he has beaten Javi in turn. He has been beaten several times, and he has come back stronger than ever after that. And it happens that the times he won were those that mattered the most, and some people just can't stomach that Yuzuru Hanyu has been, is, and will be there to ruin their little plans. In the meanhile, most of the world will cheer and say 'thank you' for the luck of being able to watch someone so inspiring, someone that is human in the best sense, someone who shows that there is so much to be admired and feel proud of in humanity.

Also, he likely knew even if he had WD from COR FS, still the timeline of recovery before Nats would be very tight, if not impossible. True, before olys he only needed 3 weeks (but he was in pain and he still could train 3A for a bit mor than two weeks, time would be much less even if he were to be on ice as soon as predicted, becuase he'll need to start again from basic skating, then singles, than try doubles, then progress to triples... and he was still hurt at Olys, why on heart would any JSF person in their right mind think it's good to force him to go on busted ankle at nats, then take again a month off to re-recover and make preparation for worlds tight and rushed again? are you mad? dumb? Both?). Knowing that, knowing his body, knowing better than anyone else how hard it is to come back after injury and painfully getting eerything back, with the constant fear in the back of your head that maybe there are things you won't be able to get back, Yuzuru chose to go and grab what he could in the present.

It already makes me sad that all his months of preparations have gone puff again. In COR Yuzuru finally looked how he looked at Worlds17, all fit and ready, with the right stamina and everything, and next time we'll see him he'll probably look slimmer again because it takes freaking months (and who knows how many efforts and how much training) for him to get back to that top shape. Anyone believing, that, if Yuzu had WD from COR, he'd be ready for the JNats, despite the 3 weeks of rest and 1 month of rehab (which btw doesn't mean he'll be already jumping quads, or even triples, it's called re-hab, you know, not "back to training at 100%". I don't think a marathon runner would go and run a marathon while in rehab...) is honestly delusional. Yuzuru likely knew he didn't had high chances anyway, so he said: heck I'll do this now, this is mine and I'll take it.

Again, I hope JSF has learned from Daisuke and they'll let Yuzuru heal in peace. In the end Daisuke was still sent to Sochi based on body of work alone, but in the meanwhile Daisuke suffered and hearts were broken and what has anyone earned out of that mess? I hope just a little bit of wisdom in handling similar cases. And I hope Yuzuru will WD from Nats, because if he will go it won't be with a fully healed ankle and/or with decent amount of on-ice training and even if it's really Yuzuru's choice (which could be, because he does care a lot about Nats) we know the dangers of going out to compete when the body isn't well-trained.

So, google tells me it's already the 7th of December in Sendai! idk where Yuzu is at the moment, but still:

:tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n2pjd0dgUw1qdlkyg: :tumblr_inline_n2pjcwwxgn1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_n2pjczPRg51qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_n2pjcvIX6p1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_n2pjcy6tMv1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_n2pjcvLUIY1qdlkyg:HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUZURU!:tumblr_inline_n2pjcvLUIY1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_n2pjcy6tMv1qdlkyg: :tumblr_inline_n2pjczPRg51qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_n2pjcvIX6p1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_n2pjcwwxgn1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_n2pjd0dgUw1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxxtJ1qz4rgp:

May you have many reasons to smile and laugh, a healthy body and warmth and love all around you! many hugs from your Planet :10742289:

Also, thanks mods for the birthday theme!!!!!

Watching all those costumes, all those little pieces of Yuzu's journey, I feel so proud:grouphug: