General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, lajoitko said:

Thank you! It is very good document about the fans. I downloaded it but I don´t want to put it on Youtube or any other video sites.

Mostly the fans speak English but there is two girls speaking Swedish. First girl (finnish figure skater) says how Yuzuru´s skating is entirely captivating and second girl admires his jumps. My Swedish is very very poor so hopefully someone can correct this. There is also the famous press conference lady (she is also a ex-figure skater) explaining the special arrangements for Yuzuru´s safety in the icerink and hotel.

I haven´t seen this interview anywhere. It is done after the free skate. Sorry for the low quality, I recorded it on my phone. Also, Yuzuru is saying how he tries to be healthy, so be prepared.

Thanks for the upload ^^ Brings me back to being there T__T So touching to hear fans from all over the world speak about him, I echo their sentiments. You're right about the two girls.

"When he skates It's very soft and everything is complete and it's completely magic and it's just fantastic."

"I like his jumps very much, he jumps very good, high, It's fantastic that he can jump so many rotations in the air"

I don't know if it's just me, but I was glad to see them describe him with 2-Olypics Gold and 5 Worlds medals. I feel like a lot of his Words achievements get overlooked simply because they weren't gold (thus failure?), when most people would dream of a placement.. ^^;

Hi folks,

I do not mean to disturb you guys, but it seems JSF published a really insulting article against Yuzu...basically said what he did in CoR is to avoid JNats. And also some fanyus are speculating JSF is forcing Yuzu to go for JNats...

I didn't read article because I don't want it ruins my mood. I am not sure whether fans' conjecture is fair, but JSF did really indecent thing.

:angrypooh:

25 minutes ago, Anzi said:

Hi folks,

I do not mean to disturb you guys, but it seems JSF published a really insulting article against Yuzu...basically said what he did in CoR is to avoid JNats. And also some fanyus are speculating JSF is forcing Yuzu to go for JNats...

I didn't read article because I don't want it ruins my mood. I am not sure whether fans' conjecture is fair, but JSF did really indecent thing.

And the timing of it too... These people need to be fed to the zamboni

21 minutes ago, Anzi said:

Hi folks,

I read something like that on twitter as well , someone said that he is scared to loose and that that would be the reason why he participated at cor so that he does not have to compete at Jnats!

These people are absolutely crazy and disrespectful to him makes me mad!!!:angrypooh:

29 minutes ago, Anzi said:

Hi folks,

Its an interview from an JSF official with a tabloid magazine. Yeah, it conflict with what JSF said after COR and I saw japanese fans mad about this article. Yuzuru has some officials support him and against him in JSF, its sad but that's how it is. We'll have to wait and see. I believe Yuzuru and his team would make the best decision :grouphug:

We got news today  https://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/news/2018/12/06/kiji/20181206s00079000422000c.html Brian said he would discuss with Yuzuru about Nationals and future competitions next week. He was in Japan temporarily for further inspection but he's returning/is back to toronto now. 

I feel like we went through this drama last year too. Yet he missed Nats and won the Olympics. I think there are enough sensible people left to follow that example, aside from the tantrum throwers behind the article. If they mess him up for Worlds, Saitama ticket sales will suffer. It’s a bad business decision and money always talks.

There's hope he might see the birthday poster at the bus stop if he is back in Toronto :winky:

I trust Yuzu (and Brian) to take the right decision, only they know his real current physical condition. Health first. There are always going to be idiots looking for negative drama (in tabloids especially:tumblr_inline_mzx8wwBqAg1r8msi5:), but I believe that most people (even at JSF) understand that Yuzu is still Japan's ace and best chance for a gold medal at worlds (not mentioning the effect on ticket sales). Even if he were to lose to Shoma during the season.