General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, IULIANA said:

Its worth reading, even with google translate!

Yeah translation is fine (since we already know the his story and quotes), you can catch what it means. But i especially love how it refers yuzu as "Feather"xD 

37 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

The Google Translate version reads almost like a poem. It's very fitting and beautiful. But it made me cry for him all over again. :tumblr_inline_mzx922J8H21r8msi5:

To be fair, this is such a good article, I would recommend it to anyone who wants to learn about Yuzu. It's the everything you need to know about him, the one article that you must read if you want to know Yuzu. The author really did the homework - looking at US/Cad, why can't you research on Yuzu properly like the Russian/Chinese. 

(it's quite poetic so it's difficult to translate :sadPooh: ) (please thank your translators and subbers, it's painful work) (I really want to translate but I don't have the time whyyy) 

Did anyone know that tidying and organizing Yuzu photos on your Pinterest boards is an excellent use of your time while you're lying in bed sick? Just wanted to get this information out there.

I love Google Translate:

The feathers are knotted with the mushroom head of the Plushenko style.

It's a great read, Google Translate always makes Chinese read like poetry.

1 hour ago, ruruzest said:

This momma was completely sold when her daughter showed her PW more than a year ago!  :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

Shoma’s face though!

27 minutes ago, Salior said:

this seems like a trending tag, anyone knows what it means? 

#スケオタ流行語大賞= Figure Skate Otaku Buzzword Award