General Yuzuru Chat

This is Yuzu's first GPF gala in 2011. He's just turned 17 and so fresh & cute :img_21:

With all these talks about YT vids taken down, I've started downloading some of my fav videos.

I think I may have to buy more hard drive...hanyuconomy is definitely happening...:13877886:

Been thinking that Yuzu doesn't need more than 4 quad FS to keep competing.   You think in the long term, the 4 loop is harder on his ankle since he has to both take off and land with it or the 4 axel would be worse because of the greater force on the landing? Short term, I imagine the axel is worse since it's unstable.

13 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

My Yuzu UA folder is going to end up in quite large volume I can see:68468287:

Hi! I wanna ask do we have a particular archive or the similar thread that includes most of Yuzu's practice video tapes from competitions? What you just said makes me deadly eager for watching Yuzu's open practices in UA...

:Poohgaveup:

26 minutes ago, Salior said:

is this from some anime? seems like there are several references to Yuzu, including the H&L, etude costume and a few more

プリキュア the anime with this particular episode where this boy Anri participate in a skating competition. 

Now Anri has an injury to his leg that could jeopardise his skating future so the comp could be the last one...:13877886:

https://animeanime.jp/article/2018/12/01/41799.html

They're saying that this Anri character must have been inspired by Yuzu as Anri uses frills and ribbons for his skating costumes and have an attitude of "boys can be pretty like princess as well"...

11 minutes ago, Anzi said:

Hi! I wanna ask do we have a particular archive or the similar thread that includes most of Yuzu's practice video tapes from competitions? I am deadly eagering to watch Yuzu's open practices in UA...

:Poohgaveup:

I'm not sure about if PH UA library exist (if not, we should make one!) but if you search on internet with Yuzu in UA or Yuzu practice, I'm sure you can find quite a few videos exist.