General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Anzi said:

Zuzila

:muahaha:

ironically it's watching the movie Shin Godzilla that indirectly led me to becoming a fan of Zu... the actor who motion captured the big G himself was one Mansai Nomura. And I actually watched Onmyoji to see how walking in Japanese traditional theater was like, so I can learn more about how rubber suit actors (Mansai included) portrayed Godzilla's movement...

27 minutes ago, souyouki said:

ironically it's watching the movie Shin Godzilla that indirectly led me to becoming a fan of Zu... the actor who motion captured the big G himself was one Mansai Nomura. And I actually watched Onmyoji to see how walking in Japanese traditional theater was like, so I can learn more about how rubber suit actors (Mansai included) portrayed Godzilla's movement...

Well I didn't expect to know this kind of info :rofl2:(you'd never know!) — the joy of being highly interconnected! (Also thanks a ton for this info :68468287::68468287::68468287:)

hace 1 minuto , Paskud said:

No to be dramatic, but better save all your beloved performances from youtube when they still exist (deleted tami bear). Rip figure skating.

Noooooo. I'm still crying about my favorite performance in Yuzuru's career (yes, LGC at GPF 2016) getting deleted when it had like 2 million views. :yznotimpressed: