General Yuzuru Chat

26 minutes ago, Anzi said:

Thank you for saying this! I think things would change during his rehabitation. I still keep faith in his condition might be more manageable than we thought. 

Like... for me it's so weird. I had extremly bad feeling before CoR. I KNEW something will happen. My heart stopped when we got this rumours about flu in TCC (lol, stupid flu... omg...). And I was obviously sad (and even cried, a little bit >_<) when we got today confirmation. But... I'm so calm about overall future. I don't understand it, but it will be okay.

I think we are to much scared because until now he usually didn't WD, but still competed and pushed his body to the limits. Because he had to be perfect. But after PC he is free from expectations and he can allow himself to rest and heal. Isn't it great?

13 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Like... for me it's so weird. I had extremly bad feeling before CoR. I KNEW something will happen. My heart stopped when we got this rumours about flu in TCC (lol, stupid flu... omg...). And I was obviously sad (and even cried, a little bit >_<) when we got today confirmation. But... I'm so calm about overall future. I don't understand it, but it will be okay.

I think we are to much scared because until now he usually didn't WD, but still competed and pushed his body to the limits. Because he had to be perfect. But after PC he is free from expectations and he can allow himself to rest and heal. Isn't it great?

You are not the only one my friend. After coming back from Finland I started to develop this wierd feeling. I tired to shake it off because it felt like non-sense; and after the short I was determined it was nonsense.  And then ... :sadPooh:

However although I am sad right now, I feel the future will be fine. It will be fine for him and for us. On the bright side, he can finally take some decent rest :xD: video games anyone? 

17 minutes ago, Paskud said:

And I was obviously sad (and even cried, a little bit >_<) when we got today confirmation. But... I'm so calm about overall future. I don't understand it, but it will be okay.

Same I was very sad and cried a little today too :cry: even though it was a relief to know that he made the good decision and that he takes time to heal the injury. His health comes first.

22 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Same here ! After the short program I was happy and exited that he had such a great skate but after work when I wanted to go to sleep before FS practice I was so nervous that I could not sleep at all that night ! (Pretty strange but now I don´t have any bad feelings about his future , I know that he will make it and he will come back stronger then ever ! I guess that we will see him in January when he attends the Big Sports awards in Japan

3 hours ago, xeyra said:

It was TSL and I despise them for it. Saying this was 'a blessing in disguise' to prevent him from peaking at GPF reveals a lack of sensitivity and empathy. Not, it really wasn't a blessing in disguise. Getting injured is never a blessing. Peaking at GPF is NOT worse than 3 weeks rest and a month of rehab and a busted ankle that may never recover fully. 

Ah, that's the source. I remember I didn't think it was in good taste to say it. The "blessing in disguise" part is blasphemy! Atrocious wording. But what stuck out to me was the point about him looking set to peak at GPF. Sad how everything worked out when Yuzu definitely seemed prepared to take this season by storm.

29 minutes ago, Tee said:

Younger skaters getting inspired by Zu :softYuzu:

Hide contents

:tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:

I still can't get over the Chinese acrobats wearing the boobskirt without the boobskirt.

The gold medal girl in H&L costume with short blue skirt wins. I think the design works even better with a blue skirt than with black trousers.

1 hour ago, Paskud said:

You are not the only one...I also got weird feeling before CoR. I got really anxious which never happen before both ACI and Helsinki. As he arrived Moscow, I don't feel good, which was ignored by me becuz the joy of his fantastic SP. However, before watching the stream of OP on the morning of FS, my instinct just... you know I felt so differently...