General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, BWOZWaltz said:

They celebrate because they know if Yuzu is in GPF, their fave's chance of winning would become very slim. I kind of get the mentality but won't envy their current position or hate them. Celebrating someone's misfortune will never add good fortune on your side.

Anyway, it's in GOAT's nature to climb steep mountains aiming for the top and you just cannot change the way.

3Dci526.jpg

I hope Yuzu use this time to catch up with the people who he's missed and have quality time with his family as well as do whatever he fancies till the heart's content. I know he may be thinking that he cannot enjoy knowing he's let down people but for once, I really want him to stop thinking others over himself. He has done more than enough to make so many people happy. Dear Yuzu, nothing is overdue except your well deserved holiday. Come to down under we're heading summer over here!! 

We will welcome you!!!

HHqBYWR.jpg

Ahh...... So cute😍. Well said. Xxx

1 hour ago, Moria Polonius said:

It seems to me that even Brian is less stressed when it comes to Yuzu. He was surprisingly upbeat when they were waiting for the scores at Rostelecom. Like, they have achieved what they meant to achieve, the rest is a bonus. I think now the main reason for Brian's grey hair is going to be Evgenia.

He has less grey hair with Javi retiring so someone's gotta do the job lol 

I am relieved to finally get any news from Yuzu. I feel sad, yes, but not that much (I mean, we all saw this coming or at least I do ;p ). I am relieved because at least now we know for certain that he chose to withdraw (no more guessing), and this time I trust that he'll come back in the right time, with the right weapon :coolio:, into the next battle.

It's alright Yuzu, it might be frustrating to not be able to participate in the Final, especially when you want it the most, after a year of missing it, but there's no shame in that (really!). Now while you rest, have fun in things you weren't able to when you had to focus on the competition (eg. you know, games etc. 😏). We can wait for you...