General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

This kid wins the No. 1 Fanyu on earth.

3 hours ago, Sabrina said:

This is absolutely heartbreaking. It makes me even more grateful, for the way things developed. I mean, we all knew there had been so much work and effort and pain...but it's totally different reading about how and how much...

I'm glad I'm working today, or I'd get sucked into a whirlpool of sadness and watching Olys again nonstop.

Thank you, skating gods, for Brian Orser and all the TCC people who support Yuzu. And thank you for Yuzu too. I hope he's not too kuyashii and he's warm and cozy resting up and playing a videogame. 

4 hours ago, Sabrina said:

This  is  such a revelation.  He  won  that  second  gold  against all odds,   contrary  to logic  and  by the  sheer  power of  will. We are   so blessed  to witness this  legend. One can only guess what heights he would able to achieve,  if  he  weren't  injured almost  every  season of his senior career.

13小時前, Sabrina說:

引用

Every day, whether or not Yuzuru can finish practice without feeling pain, i had no idea. He'll say he's ok, but only he knew how ok that was.

i was heartbroken again...........there it's, Yuzu always like that.

Even in COR after the fall, he also reply the media "I'm Okay"

I was wondering what "OK" means to him.............Boys! it's totally not OK :sadPooh:

41 minutes ago, sophiang said:

i was heartbroken again...........there it's, Yuzu always like that.

Even in COR after the fall, he also reply the media "I'm Okay"

I was wondering what "OK" means to him.............Boys! it's totally not OK :sadPooh:

Well, based on his past accidents and injuries, Yuzu's idea of 'OK' is probably 'I'm not fainting from pain when I try to stand up, so I must be Ok' . I bet he's the worst patient ever.

20 hours ago, Victoria said:

Actor and director xD

Considering the amount of ice shows, DVDs, commercials, and documentaries that featured Yuzu, it's about time he's recognised with "Filmography" and all that to go with movie/dvd/TV industry:68468287: But PC OWG 2018 being categorised as "TV Mini-series", it was more like epic drama for all of us fanyus :sadPooh: It was definitely once in a life Olympic experience... :cri:

13 hours ago, Sammie said:

Nam is crazy :68468287:

We need a Yuzu emoticon with this Yuzu hug face:10742289:

10 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Now I can check hot Ghana chan anytime on my phone :D

After seeing the post of the excerpt translation, I'm reading Team Brian A New Journey again so I won't be able to put down until I finish the book and the box of tissue...:13877886: