General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Paskud said:

Pray for Yuzu's future student, mr. quint axel. :59227c768286a__s:

Feel sorry for Zuzu's future students for seconds

:xD:

And what you said just led me to picture the future coach Yuzu's face when he watching his students competing on the rink. Then, it must be the mix of....

:knc_brian3: +:knc_tracy1: +:crazyshit:

Brian, Yuzu still needs a good right ankle to land a Nessie :59227c768286a__s: please you should be the strict dad, not the enabling uncle :13877886: 

Well, I guess it is a bit reassuring that Brian thinks trying a 4A is more doable for Yuzu's ankle than jumping a 4Lz....maybe? :14066882:

Well, we can only wait and trust Yuzu and team Brian :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

ETA: also on the 4Lo, I think it's not by chance that basically Shoma's is MIA and Nathan dropped it (I think I've seen practice footage of nicely landed 4Lo this season but haven't seen it in comp). While we have many 4Lz and 4F attempts and many landed from different skaters (part of the reason is that BV makes F and Lz more rewarding, but really makes you think how hard is to jump a proper 4Lo...afaik Voronov still hasn't landed a ratified one and I haven't seen the one by Grassrl so idk how it looked)

The #4A is one of the things that motivate him to continue. This time, it's a right foot injury and you take off on your left foot when you do an #Axel jump. Once his rehab is over he can work on it."

I feel tired just reading this...there is no rest, eh?