General Yuzuru Chat

40 minutes ago, sophiang said:

Is this one got post?

Please watch 1:00, when the lyrics mention "Friend/Soulmate" and yuzu pick up Pooh's face........:sadPooh:

I am so touched and strongly feel that he want to get some energy from the song  

Some highlight of the Lyrics (i almost cried when i know the meaning so its so match yuzu situation)

-keep running and light up for this moment

-try your best for today, change of today is the hope for tomorrow

-go with all strength

-you are really a strong and tough person if you didn't escape

and yes, Pooh will 100% be his truely listener and supporter!

the squissssshhhhh >___<

6 hours ago, Tee said:

Imagine hearing his voice while walking down the station :surprised:

This makes me melt, particularly because I think of hearing it while going home from work, tired and in need of comfort, and this cutie shows up telling me "good work today" with a cup of chocolate and THAT smile...

Obviously, this is what the Ghana execs planned. But it's so perfect I might die. 

:tumblr_inline_mm2wb3v3qq1qz4rgp:

2 hours ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

I’d never leave the station. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

That's what we thought leaving Grenoble. Went early.... Train to Lyon cancelled.  Next train 40 mins.  Changed track 3 times!!! Wish I'd had one of these ads with Yuzu to while away the hour + at the station!!!! Finally on our way. Xx

On 11/24/2018 at 9:09 PM, wildstrawberry said:

It was initially reported that the pres of French Fed said that,but then it was later clarified that he was referring to the 2019 Grand Prix Final which is supposed to take place in France.I dislike the president of the French Fed,but I desperately want him to be right this time when he says that Yuzuru will be there competing at that event...:snonegai:

Oh, thank you for the correction. So is the GPF 2019 going to be in France then? 

4 minutes ago, Msyloves said:

Oh, thank you for the correction. So is the GPF 2019 going to be in France then? 

Yeah, it should be in Strasbourg. Yippee ki-yay from this czech fan, the first time for us to just hop on a car to see that special someone live (hopefully!!!) :snonegai:Flight to Helsinki was OK too, but this should be even more comfortable :)