General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

what a beautiful and mighty graph! :knc_brian1:

Though my poor math doesn't help me to full understand this graph, my intrinsic tells me this means Yuzu made a huge accomplishment.

But I guess if he personally saw this graph, his expression would still be like this...

:acceptable:

4 minutes ago, Anzi said:

Though my poor math doesn't help me to full understand this graph, my intrinsic tells me this means Yuzu made a huge accomplishment.

But I guess if he personally saw this graph, his expression would still be like this...

:acceptable:

Roughly translated into Aussie, our boy did bloody good.....

12小時前, ralucutzagy說:

I know, I know, it's the best for him, ofc, and nothing is more important than him resting and healing, but when I think abt those big scores he got and all his hard work he said and I'm sure he put in those new programs, I get so sad and mad in the same time, damt it , that GPF title should be his ... it's so unfair ... sigh :smiley-sad021:

Yeah, i am in struggling too.......

Of course i hope he can rest well and pain-free when skating

but GPF....sign.....this is one of his greatest honour(4-times GPF title) and in my bottom of heart, i really want him to reclaim her title, its belong to him....:(

I am not really for the news coming in next few days.....:facepalm:

7 minutes ago, sophiang said:

Yeah, i am in struggling too.......

Of course i hope he can rest well and pain-free when skating

but GPF....sign.....this is one of his greatest honour(4-times GPF title) and in my bottom of heart, i really want him to reclaim her title, its belong to him....:(

I am not really for the news coming in next few days.....:facepalm:

I feel you.

Especially now that he finally qualifies with full points and highest score.

But yeah...his health comes first.

When I'm feeling disappointed like right now, I always remind myself that it must be much more disappointing for Yuzu not being able to participate in GPF.

But that's life, I guess.

28 minutes ago, MeowZu said:

I'll be in Xiamen, Hangzhou, and Shanghai.

OK then the change of your outerwear would be dramatic... Xiamen in Dec would still be warm, maybe a hoodie is enoug.

But when you go to Shanghai and Hangzhou, that could be a total different world... cold+ humid...

Keep warm and good luck to your trip!

Is this one got post?

Please watch 1:00, when the lyrics mention "Friend/Soulmate" and yuzu pick up Pooh's face........:sadPooh:

I am so touched and strongly feel that he want to get some energy from the song  

Some highlight of the Lyrics (i almost cried when i know the meaning so its so match yuzu situation)

-keep running and light up for this moment

-try your best for today, change of today is the hope for tomorrow

-go with all strength

-you are really a strong and tough person if you didn't escape

and yes, Pooh will 100% be his truely listener and supporter!

一小时前, MeowZu说:

I'll be in Xiamen, Hangzhou, and Shanghai.

Welcome to China!!:dancingpooh:

It's very humid and windy in these cities, but luckily there won't be snows. Also, as there is no heating in southern China, don't forget to bring warm clothes.

I have been to these 3 cities, and if you have any questions about tourist attractions you can ask me.:space:

31 minutes ago, sophiang said:

Is this one got post?

Please watch 1:00, when the lyrics mention "Friend/Soulmate" and yuzu pick up Pooh's face........:sadPooh:

I am so touched and strongly feel that he want to get some energy from the song  

Some highlight of the Lyrics (i almost cried when i know the meaning so its so match yuzu situation)

-keep running and light up for this moment

-try your best for today, change of today is the hope for tomorrow

-go with all strength

-you are really a strong and tough person if you didn't escape

and yes, Pooh will 100% be his truely listener and supporter!

Ok this just breaks my tear 

:sadPooh: