General Yuzuru Chat

18 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

Our extra boy!!!

Sorry to bring this back but suddenly I have this Shrek song I have to get out!

Yagudin: “ then I saw his skating, now I’m a believer, not a shred of doubt in my mind, he’s a “ skating god”...

( I’m losing it ,sorry, dreading for my GPF trip)

:scared0011:

Too bad we don’t have a reaction video of Yagudin watching Yuzu skating Otoñal :notamused:

I know there one of TAT and Yag watching Origin.

35 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

So, starting from tomorrow we are waiting for news :S ... Am I a bad fanyu bc I still have slight hopes? :smiley-sad021:

I have to confess since this Thanksgiving I began to check my phone per hour and don't know why I do this... maybe bcuz the anxiety hidden in my subconsciousness.

36 minutes ago, airi said:

I think all of us have it at the back of our minds, even if we know it's the best for him to rest now :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

I know, I know, it's the best for him, ofc, and nothing is more important than him resting and healing, but when I think abt those big scores he got and all his hard work he said and I'm sure he put in those new programs, I get so sad and mad in the same time, damt it , that GPF title should be his ... it's so unfair ... sigh :smiley-sad021:

5 minutes ago, Nutmeg said:

I've sort of come to terms with the fact that he won't be at GPF.

Which is good because apparently it took me about 2 weeks to go through literally all the stages of grief, until I've finally reached this level of acceptance :laughing:

I really don’t know what stage I am rn

i guess I’m in the limbo stage, all mixed up feelings and none of those is good :13877886:

Sorry, but the fact that he didn't return to Canada to be checked and to heal there (on the contrary after NHK last year, if I am not wrong) and he went to Japan, to me meant he is probably considering really to compete at Nats and that was very improbable he could compete at GPF instead.

And this for two motives: 1) the time before GPF is really short and if the doctors confirms three weeks of complete rest (very likely), it's almost impossible also for the instoppable Yuzuru Hanyu try to take part (and more if he want to do things in a beautiful-almost-perfect-way as he usually does); 2) if he doesnt'make for GPF, maybe this creates less trouble (and less hatred by fans of other skaters...) than not partecipate also this year at Nats.

I hope just he can recover well so that he can skate without pain, but beautifully, like only he is capable of.

I'm actually at peace with whatever Yuzu decides, whether to compete or to withdraw. He's the one who knows best his own body, what it can take, what it can't, and how to weigh the risks. He's not that pressurized teenager who feels like he can't speak up anymore.  He's a man grown and running his own life. I trust that whatever decision he makes will be the correct one. 

1 час назад, Nutmeg сказал:

I've sort of come to terms with the fact that he won't be at GPF.

Which is good because apparently it took me about 2 weeks to go through literally all the stages of grief, until I've finally reached this level of acceptance :laughing:

I still can't get over it. Watching him live was a mind- blowing experience for me, and now the only thing I want is to see him again. I don't think I'll be able to watch Mens GPF without him.

14 minutes ago, fireovertheice said:

Sorry, but the fact that he didn't return to Canada to be checked and to heal there (on the contrary after NHK last year, if I am not wrong) and he went to Japan, to me meant he is probably considering really to compete at Nats and that was very improbable he could compete at GPF instead.

And this for two motives: 1) the time before GPF is really short and if the doctors confirms three weeks of complete rest (very likely), it's almost impossible also for the instoppable Yuzuru Hanyu try to take part (and more if he want to do things in a beautiful-almost-perfect-way as he usually does); 2) if he doesnt'make for GPF, maybe this creates less trouble (and less hatred by fans of other skaters...) than not partecipate also this year at Nats.

I hope just he can recover well so that he can skate without pain, but beautifully, like only he is capable of.

I don't think there is any special meaning to his return to Japan. He usually goes to Japan for initial treatment or diagnoses and to Canada for rehab and continued treatment. So he is basically doing what he always does. 

And I hate that this happens so often that I can recognise a pattern in his behaviour  :tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp: