General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Yuazz said:

Even tho its very unlikely that yuzu will go.. JSF doesn't even make an announcement about yuzu's withdrawal.. That is so disrespectful 

We don’t know yet that Yuzu has told them he’ll officially withdraw, so we can’t make the assumption that they’re purposely withholding an announcement if they don’t have anything to announce yet. 

3分钟前, kiches说:

We don’t know yet that Yuzu has told them he’ll officially withdraw, so we can’t make the assumption that they’re purposely withholding an announcement if they don’t have anything to announce yet. 

I don't think Yuzu has told anyone anything, especially the Canadian media. 

2 hours ago, LeadenMyr said:

Has this been shared??? 😂 

Yep, we went crazy when it happened hahaha, it was 4CC 2017 iirc, the one where Yuzu got his 3rd 4CC silver and Nathan won lol. We were half happy for Yuzu and half sorry for Nathan, but glad they observe great sportsmanship.

Rafa had always liked Yuzu and still likes Yuzu today, I think he said that Yuzu's skating is amazing and he wishes that Nathan skates like Yuzu. Nothing personal there, just that Rafa has always been blunt and brutally honest. 

Also apparently Dave from TSL tried to bait Rafa into criticising Yuzu, but Rafa misunderstood and went full fanboying instead hahaha, should've seen Dave's expression lmaoo. 

this is another interview i think

20 minutes ago, Salior said:

Yep, we went crazy when it happened hahaha, it was 4CC 2017 iirc, the one where Yuzu got his 3rd 4CC silver and Nathan won lol. We were half happy for Yuzu and half sorry for Nathan, but glad they observe great sportsmanship.

Rafa had always liked Yuzu and still likes Yuzu today, I think he said that Yuzu's skating is amazing and he wishes that Nathan skates like Yuzu. Nothing personal there, just that Rafa has always been blunt and brutally honest. 

Also apparently Dave from TSL tried to bait Rafa into criticising Yuzu, but Rafa misunderstood and went full fanboying instead hahaha, should've seen Dave's expression lmaoo. 

😂😂😂 God dammit I had never seen this before it's great 

14 minutes ago, LeadenMyr said:

😂😂😂 God dammit I had never seen this before it's great 

I remember Zuzu said something in between "scared me" and "surprised me" after he signing his name to Rafa. He apparently unexpected Rafa's fan-ish behavior, which contrast so much to what he looks as normally calm.

Rafa appeared to be really calm in that scene but I guess his inner must be: asdfghjklzxv!!!!!!

:darklordyuzu:

4 hours ago, Anzi said:

Yes, that's what I also get troubled with.

Later add: Keegan did not make it to the final, he is the first substitute. Why they put on the first alternate only in Man's but didn't do the same thing in other groups?! Could this be more subtle? 

He's the only Canadian who's even close to being in the final and since they're funded by the Canadian government, part of their job is to make sure Canada's chances at sports events are mentioned...but they're doing this in a dumb way here. 

Just think of this as the CBC's way of guaranteeing that Yuzu recovers on time by counting their chickens before they're hatched. Because karma.

3 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

He's the only Canadian who's even close to being in the final and since they're funded by the Canadian government, part of their job is to make sure Canada's chances at sports events are mentioned...but they're doing this in a dumb way here. 

Yeah I understand what you said and what they hope for, but this is  just..... emmmmmmmm.....not the right way.....