General Yuzuru Chat

58 minutes ago, Tee said:

Footballers really be like this :1:

Hide contents

hd_713760fb-218f-4abf-bb5d-894f09b5fb95_giphy.gif [cr]

[cr]

OT

Hide contents

But this reminds me of when I'm playing fetch w my dog and I pretend to throw the ball giphy.gif [x]

6 minutes ago, Tee said:

I meaaannn..

Hide contents

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5820-1385495278-33.anigif_enhanced-buzz-31171-1385487742-6.anigif_enhanced-buzz-1265-1385487676-0.ganigif_enhanced-buzz-16098-1385497458-0.

x

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am becoming a football(soccer) fan. 

5 hours ago, xeyra said:

Warning for toxic masculinity and author asshole-ish-ness. As much as I admire Yuzuru and understand his choice to skate at Rostelecom and think him courageous, skating while injured is NOT something to be encouraged and Jack is out there basically calling everyone a coward for not doing so because men should be manly tough men and brave through pain...

That's totally misleading while may causing more unnecessary antagonist toward Yuzu. Hope Jake can change his tone in this article and stop talking shit.

1 hour ago, 4Nessie said:

I am becoming a football(soccer) fan. 

Try rugby instead:

The title says 'female footballer' but she's actually a Team USA rugby sevens player who broke her nose during a play, then got right back into the defensive line.

Ronaldo is a multimillionaire footballer.

1 hour ago, Tee said:

Footballers really be like this :1:

Reveal hidden contents

hd_713760fb-218f-4abf-bb5d-894f09b5fb95_giphy.gif [cr]

[cr]

OT

Reveal hidden contents

But this reminds me of when I'm playing fetch w my dog and I pretend to throw the ball giphy.gif [x]

I know...it's really a disgrace especially when you think about the dollars they make by acting up like this. They might as well be Hollywood actors. 

32 minutes ago, paminess said:

He was so happy that he cutely party wildin in the banquet :68556365:

Oh Kazu-kun!! He's such a cutie...:img_21: 

I'm still processing the whole situation since Sat. Watched sp and fs over and over. Otonal's pure beauty hits me every time I watch. It's so beautiful it hurts me so much and reduces me to tears. Re-watching fs is harder but Yuzu and his beautiful spirit emerging through the program grips me every time. Just think about his poor ankle literally gives me pains in the stomach...

I have some thoughts that I need to get it off the chest and because it's sensitive topics, I will put it under spoiler so those who do not wish to be down or in emotionally fragile state, please do not read.

Spoiler

I feel I'm powerless in the situation. All I can do is pray for his quick recovery and for his happiness. Whatever he chooses to do, as long as he's happy with the decision, I will accept it. I know it was not wise to have skated with the injured ankle but Yuzu had thought through what's his priorities. His love for Russia and desire to skate in front of them had outweighed his own health unfortunately. He couldn't see when he could skate Origin in Russia next so he had to do it. His ankle condition since the last year means he has to do things there and then all the time. At TCC media day, he mentioned about 4A and the time limit to achieve that in competition is getting closer. He must have been thinking about his ankle as well. In the interview after the fs, he explained that his ankle got not much ligament left to damage in the first place. This doesn't sound good at all. He's prone to injuries more than before because of the injury sustained last year. 

I personally think he should WD from GPF and JNats. He can forget about 4CC too. But I think he wants to go WC as that's held in Japan. JSF would be a laughing stock if they didn't pick him for WC because of the WD from JNats. I don't think they're that stupid but we'll see. If Shoma wins GPF, it could add some complications so I really want someone else to be on the top of the GPF podium if Yuzu can't be there. I just don't trust JSF because of the past and ongoing issues.

I wish someone'd slap me so I can snap out of this gloomy loop of "what if" and "can't do" kind of state of mind :snapoutofit:

Don't get me wrong. I believe in Yuzu 100% that he will do everything he possibly can to over come obstacles but physical conditions are beyond one's control sometimes and that's what I'm talking about. Like today I was googling about stem cell injections and wondering if that could work for Yuzu's ankle. I really wish a brand new set of ankles for his birthday present...I really do.

Anyway, I've checked my biorhythm and today I'm in the negative emotional zone...probably monthly visitor from the moon is on its way too:13877886:

Those who has read this section, sorry about the negativity but I just couldn't stop these negative voices in my head today.

Thank you.

13 минут назад, BWOZWaltz сказал:

Показать контент

I feel I'm powerless in the situation. All I can do is pray for his quick recovery and for his happiness. Whatever he chooses to do, as long as he's happy with the decision, I will accept it. I know it was not wise to have skated with the injured ankle but Yuzu had thought through what's his priorities. His love for Russia and desire to skate in front of them had outweighed his own health unfortunately. He couldn't see when he could skate Origin in Russia next so he had to do it. His ankle condition since the last year means he has to do things there and then all the time. At TCC media day, he mentioned about 4A and the time limit to achieve that in competition is getting closer. He must have been thinking about his ankle as well. In the interview after the fs, he explained that his ankle got not much ligament left to damage in the first place. This doesn't sound good at all. He's prone to injuries more than before because of the injury sustained last year. 

I personally think he should WD from GPF and JNats. He can forget about 4CC too. But I think he wants to go WC as that's held in Japan. JSF would be a laughing stock if they didn't pick him for WC because of the WD from JNats. I don't think they're that stupid but we'll see. If Shoma wins GPF, it could add some complications so I really want someone else to be on the top of the GPF podium if Yuzu can't be there. I just don't trust JSF because of the past and ongoing issues.

I wish someone'd slap me so I can snap out of this gloomy loop of "what if" and "can't do" kind of state of mind :snapoutofit:

Don't get me wrong. I believe in Yuzu 100% that he will do everything he possibly can to over come obstacles but physical conditions are beyond one's control sometimes and that's what I'm talking about. Like today I was googling about stem cell injections and wondering if that could work for Yuzu's ankle. I really wish a brand new set of ankles for his birthday present...I really do.

Anyway, I've checked my biorhythm and today I'm in the negative emotional zone...probably monthly visitor from the moon is on its way too:13877886:

Those who has read this section, sorry about the negativity but I just couldn't stop these negative voices in my head today.

Thank you.

:10742289:

55 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:
Spoiler

Thank you.

:grouphug: 

Spoiler

I want JSF to stop playing favourites already – but it does seem they're being reasonable w already giving him a spots at Worlds so :shrug:

Idk with this boi, but I do know that he'll overcome this. I don't know when but I know he has the mental strength and the support around him to help him achieve his goal. I'm not thinking about the competitions yet (unlike him, but I really hope he isn't obsessing about it, and is focusing on getting better instead) bc we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. I want him to 100% heal and I don't know what the probability of that occurring is but Brian saying it's not worse than last year's (or the first half of this year tbh) means it won't take as long to heal :)He's very self-motivated and even the people close to him (like Brian) is shocked from where all his strength comes from, but it's a never ending well that he also lends some of that strength to his fans when he can because he's so considerate <3. Hope my ramble made you feel a little :snmouchotto:better. lol it didn't even make me feel much better but we're all in this together and that does make me feel a bit better.

I also checked my biorhythm and it says everything during the first week of Dec will drop besides my Spiritual rhythm. I'm choosing to believe for now that means we get some good news that week and my brain will just short-circuit :xD:

1 hour ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Hide contents

Thank you.

:snapoutofit:

:hugs:

Spoiler

Yuzu did skate while injured, but he also has enough sense to simplify his program. I'll call it a character development. :LOL:

Remember what he said about "Effort can lie, but will never be in vain"? He will find a way to conquer it, I have full trust in him.

(Still, since he will do it in ninja mode and we will be more anxious due to lack of updates, please rant here once in a while to let go some of the pressure)

I don't think skipping GPF is a big deal but Japan Nats can be an interesting situation.Since JSF has release information that Yuzu will go to the Worlds regardless of his participation in Nats, he should be able to focus on his participation in Worlds instead.  I'd rather him to skip both and not forcing himself to attend those competitions because he really does not need to prove his worth anymore. 

As for the current antis fake concern about having to give the position to those who 'deserve' it? Yea b*tch, go find other two Japanese male skaters beside Shoma who can get close to Yuzu's total score this season and then we'll talk.  << I've been wanting to release this pettiness inside of me since finding out about the "concern" and now am finally able to do it.   :yes2:

Interestingly, this talks about biorhythm made me checked mine and found out that I am emotionally at -90% now (also -90% last Saturday and -100% at Sunday. Wow. Out of curiosity, I then checked mine for 23 March 2019 and it will be at +90%. I'll take that as a good omen. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:)