General Yuzuru Chat

48 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

Hey peeps, hope everyone is feeling a little better! I just landed in Japan (Osaka) today and was wondering where the best place would be to go for Yuzu-related merch? 

Check out the bookstores. The Bookoff stores often carry older magazines and books as well. 

2 hours ago, sophiang said:

In order to make everyone here smile, PLZ READ THIS! :1: And dont let Yuzu know!

Is it wrong that probably all of us can see a full fledged human* being from mere stick figures? xD I can even see the face expression in my mind's eye...

(or maybe whoever did them is really good? maybe it's both?)

*alien

1 hour ago, dotsquare said:

Hey peeps, hope everyone is feeling a little better! I just landed in Japan (Osaka) today and was wondering where the best place would be to go for Yuzu-related merch? 

You can go to Yuzuruha Shrine in Kobe. It's really easy to go from Osaka. About 50 minutes by train. I went there several days ago to pray for Yuzu during my trip to Japan. It's like the holyland for Yuzu with so many Japanese fans going. You can see wishes for Yuzu everywhere. And the three-legged crow is also the symbol of that shrine. 

1 hour ago, dotsquare said:

You may find these bathclin kikiyu bath salts in drugstores.

ETA: Also, not directly related to Yuzu, but you can try zunda sweets at Zunda Saryo in Daimaru Umeda
https://www.daimaru.co.jp.e.md.hp.transer.com/umedamise/floor/b1.html

17 minutes ago, LeadenMyr said:

Is it wrong that probably all of us can see a full fledged human* being from mere stick figures? xD I can even see the face expression in my mind's eye...

(or maybe whoever did them is really good? maybe it's both?)

*alien

I think the person who did them must be some kind of super genius who lives in a realm high above the rest of humanity. Definitely.

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

I think the person who did them must be some kind of super genius who lives in a realm high above the rest of humanity. Definitely.

Are you saying Yuzu did this himself? I’m glad he’s taking up hobbies so quickly already :winky:

1 hour ago, jinxxoo said:

Check out the bookstores. The Bookoff stores often carry older magazines and books as well. 

42 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

You may find these bathclin kikiyu bath salts in drugstores.

ETA: Also, not directly related to Yuzu, but you can try zunda sweets at Zunda Saryo in Daimaru Umeda
https://www.daimaru.co.jp.e.md.hp.transer.com/umedamise/floor/b1.html

43 minutes ago, Kim Nhung said:

You can go to Yuzuruha Shrine in Kobe. It's really easy to go from Osaka. About 50 minutes by train. I went there several days ago to pray for Yuzu during my trip to Japan. It's like the holyland for Yuzu with so many Japanese fans going. You can see wishes for Yuzu everywhere. And the three-legged crow is also the symbol of that shrine. 

Thanks everyone! <3

6 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Warning for toxic masculinity and author asshole-ish-ness. As much as I admire Yuzuru and understand his choice to skate at Rostelecom and think him courageous, skating while injured is NOT something to be encouraged and Jack is out there basically calling everyone a coward for not doing so because men should be manly tough men and brave through pain...