General Yuzuru Chat

15 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Wait you mean they will or they have to...?

It says there is the obstacle which may not be visible to them and it needs to be dealt with creatively. There are more ways than the only way they know which can solve the problem. They have the tendency to take risk and miss the creative way... I have a feeling that the obstacle is the injury or the current situation before GPF... To answer your question, "they have to" but the tarot result seems to be they cannot find it. ..remind you the result of OG was they would find creative/fresh way to solve the issue and the result would be beautiful...However, the result is a suggestion... so what are the creative ways...that is what I am currently thinking about. hope hope hope...:)

3 hours ago, Yuazz said:

If 3 weeks rest means completely being off-ice and no burden to his ankle, I doubt he would make it to JNats. Not enough time and not worth it. I don't want him to rush his rehab like last year. I want him completely better and ready. World champ is very likely. He has time to rest, rehab and comeback to form his stamina for practice. 

Since world's is in Japan, maybe he won't feel as bad skipping Nats.

20 minutes ago, SSS said:

Well, I don't know if i should mention this. but remember there was a tarot reading before NHK last year which was proved almost 100% correct (?) in 4 months after 18OG... The author had another reading in Sep this year and December is coming...as far as I know, everything else except the final outcome is ... correct...final outcome is waiting to be proved... the final outcome is talking about something Yuzu and his team cannot overcome with current approach but if they find a creative way (which is hard to be discovered)...:13877886:

Whether this reading is true or not, trust in Yuzu.

He's so smart and so ahead of the game. He predicted the quad race, studies his own body, takes direction on his programs and costumes, decides what to jump after many setbacks, and more.

In one interview after the Rostelecom free skate, I don't quite remember and can't find it, but I believe he said he realized with his injury that he couldn't skate with the same approach anymore (not the exact quote but something to that effect). I think he's already on it and thinking about a work-around and still to not compromise his values.

Do you mean this taro card reading ?

When i drew the first card in this reading I went „Oh boyyyy“. That is not a card you want to draw for someone. Then again, it makes sense since the card stands for a big burden that is almost impossible to bear. An olympic champ going into a new olympic season makes sense there.

I actually found that most of the cards made a lot of sense and were not that hard to apply to Yuzuru’s situation. I can definitely see him wishing for endurance and power. I can also see him thinking that he’s not getting ahead even though that may not be true.

The one I’m once again a bit stumped on is the relationship card. Since I don’t know much about that aspect of skater’s lifes (as it should be!) I can’t say who or what this card is about. Maybe it’s the 4lz

Even though there are cards of anxiety and worry present there’s also the promise of good results with a change of perspective. The reversed Nine of Swords in the Subconscious Influences position seems to suggest that there’s a positive view and a better mental state hidden under all that worry and anxiety and The Death in Spiritual Influences can be seen as a big change in attitude too, which is what I’m interpreting it as here because it fits with the overall picture. The King of Swords suggests that the change in attitude will lead to success.

Interesting in that context is also the Eight of Wands because it seems to be that the people around him are pressuring him into a decision. Once again, not sure who these people might be but it’s possible that it’s his team or relatives.

The final outcome is interesting, because it doesn’t really speak of any of the previous concerns but instead of creative process and working in a team. I’d interpret this to be the team around Yuzuru because they are all involved in the creative process. In that way it’s a very positive outcome if the team clicks to produce something beautiful.

3 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

but I believe he said he realized with his injury that he couldn't skate with the same approach anymore (not the exact quote but something to that effect). I th

Not only that, he realized right away too. By the time he got up from that fall, he was already counting and thinking and marking out where he'd place the elements of an alternate FS layout. I was actually really impressed with that.

Just now, rockstaryuzu said:

Not only that, he realized right away too. By the time he got up from that fall, he was already counting and thinking and marking out where he'd place the elements of an alternate FS layout. I was actually really impressed with that.

that was really amazing...I still could not believe he pretty much changed everything with no run through at all...:bow:maybe that counts as a creative way...yeah...

4 minutes ago, Sabrina said:

Do you mean this taro card reading ?

When i drew the first card in this reading I went „Oh boyyyy“. That is not a card you want to draw for someone. Then again, it makes sense since the card stands for a big burden that is almost impossible to bear. An olympic champ going into a new olympic season makes sense there.

I actually found that most of the cards made a lot of sense and were not that hard to apply to Yuzuru’s situation. I can definitely see him wishing for endurance and power. I can also see him thinking that he’s not getting ahead even though that may not be true.

The one I’m once again a bit stumped on is the relationship card. Since I don’t know much about that aspect of skater’s lifes (as it should be!) I can’t say who or what this card is about. Maybe it’s the 4lz

Even though there are cards of anxiety and worry present there’s also the promise of good results with a change of perspective. The reversed Nine of Swords in the Subconscious Influences position seems to suggest that there’s a positive view and a better mental state hidden under all that worry and anxiety and The Death in Spiritual Influences can be seen as a big change in attitude too, which is what I’m interpreting it as here because it fits with the overall picture. The King of Swords suggests that the change in attitude will lead to success.

Interesting in that context is also the Eight of Wands because it seems to be that the people around him are pressuring him into a decision. Once again, not sure who these people might be but it’s possible that it’s his team or relatives.

The final outcome is interesting, because it doesn’t really speak of any of the previous concerns but instead of creative process and working in a team. I’d interpret this to be the team around Yuzuru because they are all involved in the creative process. In that way it’s a very positive outcome if the team clicks to produce something beautiful.

Nope this is post NHK one...

Well, I managed to watch the SP on my phone in the back of a car.  I’m clearly brainwashed because I woke at 5 am just in time to watch his practice..... ended up sneakily reading some of the fallout, trying to decide how much to panic.  Watched his FS on my phone sitting on an iron bench in a freezing garden.  I don’t know what to say at this stage.  We’ve been here before, we got through it.  The pessimists may prove to be right, but if that ends up being the case I hope it’s because he chooses to rather than having to.  The injury doesn’t sound as bad as last year, he said he doesn’t plan to retire, I hope he gives it a good long recovery time and comes back when he’s ready.  I’d think Japanese Nationals will be more of a priority for him than GPF - his appearance on the podium with crutches encourages me to hope that he’ll make his health the real priority.

I am about to disappear into a WiFi desert - i can’t pretend that my interest in the GP is quite what it was but I shall follow with interest as best I can and will try and get my predictions for I de F in - probably from a cafe.  Will be watching the Hanyu grapevine with interest for any bits of news that might get through.

8 hours ago, 4Nessie said:

I don't know, who did this, but it is beautiful.

I wish Jack would choose this as Today's Yuzu for tomorrow.

3 hours ago, kelly said:

If this can help some of you 

He'll be fine :10742289:

thank you! thank you!

7 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Guys, look what we did for Yuzu today! :7938863:

https://imgur.com/a/VdllAK8

sorry, don’t know how to embed!!!! 

ETA: I think now works!!!

aw, thank you fellow satellites:10742289:

when I saw it on screen I though 'what a beautiful message, it could be from the Planet':10636614: and it was!:tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

thank you thank you:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

4 hours ago, vanadiezz said:

I'm dreaming of happy Zu rejoined the season during 4CC as warm up before Worlds 2019 and won both events. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

this sounds a good plan, now I'll try to image-training it into existance:hachimaki:

3 hours ago, fyere0 said:

I'm not sure there's much more I can add that hasn't already been said and I'm feeling a little down, though hopeful. So I will go with a bit of levity. Yuzu looked very smooth maneuvering onto and off of the podium on those crutches and I would say with certainty that while most of the previous night was spent dutifully icing and elevating his foot, a small portion of it was probably spent image training and practicing.....I imagine this scenario:

Yuzu: *crutches himself onto the couch*

Yuzu: *crutches himself onto the coffee table*

Yuzu: *crutches himself onto the toilet lid*

Mom: Please stop.

Yuzu: I don't know how high the podium will be. I need to be prepared. I mean, I've never done a medal ceremony on crutches before and I don't want to screw it up. *preparation bounce*

Mom: There'll be people to help y-- YUZURU.

Yuzu: *yeets up onto the bathroom counter*

Mom: I very much doubt the podium will be that high.

Yuzu: Oh, that one was just to see if I could.

Mom: My sister's son works in a bank.....

LOL I could totally believe this...what does this say about me? :1:or him?

RE: chances of GPF

I don't put much trust in that JSF statement, I think the weeks of rest are probably going to be more than 3 in the end (and last season recovery was delayed because he healed slower than expected:tumblr_inline_n2pjcykAXc1qdlkyg:), so I'm just gonna focus on praying for Yuzuru to recover well and fast enough that he can start on-ice stroking by January or something... tho I hate that he's going to be away from the ice again for so long:tumblr_m7etfqA8wS1qb1380: listen to music and play videogames if you want Yuzu, no need to deny those little pleasures now...

of course, if it could turn out the injury wasn't as bad and it's safe for him to aim for JNats, I'd be super happy...and I'd be super happy if it could be matter of only one week of rest...that's the only way he and his ankle could be reasonably ready for GPF... but right now that JSF statement really sounds like the many from last season....before they announced his WD...

I know Yuzuru will try his best if he thinks he has a half a chance, but now he really has no rush to get any title and when he chose to skate on saturday he basically chose to go all out in the present (well, not blindly go out, he simplified his layout) instead of pulling back for the slim hope to be ready enough for Nats... Now it's done, he can focus on the future with a bit of sense of accomplishment(*) and plan his next steps one by one... he's aware of all the pressure from sponsors and media and he hates to let anyone down, but I believe Yuzuru will keep choosing his own path from now on :tumblr_inline_np9uqfzDd81qid2nw_75sq:

(*) and I hope that, if he ever were to doubt himself, people around him will keep reminding him that it was amazing :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw: