General Yuzuru Chat

Hi everyone, haven't been to this thread in a while. But I guess it's in times like this when it really helps to know there are many others out there who're feeling the same way as you do and that you can count on each other for support. 

What happened really hurts but all of us, foremost Yuzu, will get through all of this. Just want him to know that we're with him through thick and thin, and this is one thing he can rely on whenever he needs to. 

We love you Yuzu! :8232307: Get well soon! And always stay happy! :68271401:

Does anyone know how the Japanese media and fans are taking it? I mean, we love him dearly, but his place in their hearts (especially Sendai's...) is probably on another level, I get the feeling only Mao Asada comes anywhere close in skating, and that baseballer is equally loved from sport in general.

Also, what time is the medal ceremony? We may get a glimpse of how he is now the first shock and the adrenaline of the competition have worn off... if he does turn up, and I think he will if he feels at all up to it.  But no blame if he and the team decide he needs a day to just recover from it all....

The main photo here is so great... Looks like a much younger Yuzuru! I love this pose and his expression is so fierce. And I like the story being told in these pictures even if it's incomplete, oversimplified.

Schedule has the VC at 2:00 local time, so like 7 hours from now

Hi guys...

I've been away for so long because real life, work has completely taken my whole time and I'm kinda regretful that I can't spend even just a little time to be active here.

But having said that, I feel like I need to post something here in a light of the recent event that happened.. I was so overjoyed after his short, because for some reason it felt so special and that I can see him radiating such joy and happiness while skating, it was just the most gorgeous thing ever. I have to be honest that I actually was worried if it's too good to be true (and damn at my anxious self) only to see the next morning that he had to be hurt again..

I have confident that he'll recover well in time but I'm more sad that it had to happen again.. and that the fact that he knew it could happen again and how he's gonna have to overcome the hardship like this.. he sounded so regretful and frustrated that he can't give his best even while he's at that condition, it breaks my heart I wish he doesn't have to feel such thing EVER. He does not need to be flawfree everytime and if he's unwell he IS allowed to not be ok and fall and still said that he tried his very best! :sadPooh:

Now I can only hope and pray that he'll be at the better state of mind and condition soon.. with the strong support system that he has, I believe he'll be able to overcome this well, just like before. :grouphug:

p.s. guys.. I wanna ask if there's a thread for media/clips from the event that I can go to if I wanna catch up to stuff? sorry I've been so out of the loop in here

56 minutes ago, dreamelena said:

p.s. guys.. I wanna ask if there's a thread for media/clips from the event that I can go to if I wanna catch up to stuff? sorry I've been so out of the loop in here

It's not totally organized but if you start here: 

you will get all the media links that have to do with Yuzu. just click on each of them to go to where in the forum they were quoted from. caveat though, there's a lot of stuff about the injury as well :(