General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, MrPudding said:

110.53...just another day at the office for Yuzu, Brian and Ghislain:D

Yuzu after PC is definitely a new man with whole new mindset and attitude. Yes he's still super competitive. Yes he's still hard working. Yes he's still insanely focused and pays attention to the smallest detail of his performance. But he does all these through not his old way of tunnel vision but more open minded and free and from a bird's eye view. It seems he is taking everything in and is appreciating everyone and everything that enabled him to skate. With 2OGM, he's paid his due (to the homeland, to the people in disaster area, to the fans, etc) so now his focus has shifted to finding that ideal skate of his own. Ofc he still wants to win but that is a by-product of his perfect skating so it's a win-win situation for Yuzu getting closer to his ideal skating. Nobody can stop now. Not that he could be stopped before but...:68468287:

I love looking at stats, so I did some calculations to see how the men are doing in the GP series so far, and I though it would be interesting to share it with you beautiful guys and gals. Seeing that Otonal really is close to be maxed out (110.53/116.77, or a completion rate of about 94%, unless Yuzu changes his mind and adds certain elements whose names shall not be called), but Origin so far has only realized 83% of its potential, I am so excited to see how it will evolve in the coming time :) 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BsWFrP6Lu7qB46nIne-LxWyd1G_8LkyY?usp=sharing

9 minutes ago, Melodie said:

I love looking at stats, so I did some calculations to see how the men are doing in the GP series so far, and I though it would be interesting to share it with you beautiful guys and gals. Seeing that Otonal really is close to be maxed out (110.53/116.77, or a completion rate of about 94%, unless Yuzu changes his mind and adds certain elements whose names shall not be called), but Origin so far has only realized 83% of its potential, I am so excited to see how it will evolve in the coming time :) 

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1BsWFrP6Lu7qB46nIne-LxWyd1G_8LkyY

Thank you! This should be very interesting! (I requested access)

I also thought that too earlier, we are SO close to a perfect Otoñal it's giving me chills.