General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, rockstaryuzu said:

My favorite thing about the Ghana commercials is that they usuallynhave make something...which means we get close-ups of his hands in action...:tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

Yes! That's an added bonus...:10636614::img_21: His  beautiful hands making something is just...gwwalsjlkfjsdjflskja:13877886:

6 hours ago, tafattsbarn said:

Challenge: Kind Yuzu fans stop enabling me :68468287: 

I've been bopping to this song for a week now... It's not healthy haha, but thank you :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

That translation though! No wonder Yuzu is using it to psych himself up for competition. The words are so accurate to his life...

3 hours ago, caterpillar said:

“You know, figure skating is more beautiful than dancing. It has a flow that dancing can never get. But only if it’s done well, and that’s the difference between him and the others. They were waving their arms around between jumps; he’s actually dancing.” 

This is exactly how i feel. Of course there are others great skaters too but then there is yuzuru hanyu

11 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I see no difference

8 hours ago, tafattsbarn said:

I've been bopping to this song for a week now... It's not healthy haha, but thank you :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

But the lyrics... it fits perfectly to him!! I'm gonna listen this whenever i need motivation (which i already even before seeing the lyrics)

also about his topping choice, its so him to promote Sendai at every chance he getXDD

On 11/14/2018 at 7:27 PM, yuzuonice said:

I have a theory that it's bc of the 4A... I noticed it some time around FaOI that his arms are starting to look more muscular, it's probably because the axel takeoff needs a lot of power and he wanted to prepare his body for it so he could go into it with more force? And since he couldn't do any hard training with his legs, he focused on his arms?

15 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

There's a video somewhere of him at TCC practicing jump rotations (on the ice, not in the air) with weights in his hands... I assumed it was for 4A when I saw it

well, if someone has this video, please do send it my (our) way :peek: 

I reposted it in the media request thread

14 hours ago, tafattsbarn said:

Wow, the lyrics are so fitting.. The intensity was kinda funny but now the lyrics suddenly get me emotional? I did film him from where I was sitting..

(For the talking halfway through.. my dad said I'm filming the wrong person. Then we go no-yes-no back and forth :xD: ) BTW, is there any video where you can actually  hear him sing?

34 minutes ago, Indiiea said:

Wow, the lyrics are so fitting.. The intensity was kinda funny but now the lyrics suddenly get me emotional? I did film him from where I was sitting..

(For the talking halfway through.. my dad said I'm filming the wrong person. Then we go no-yes-no back and forth :xD: ) BTW, is there any video where you can actually  hear him sing?

He never sings out loud unless he's at home haha, he says his singing isn't good lol. But at home he sings so much that his family told him to shut up ;'D