General Yuzuru Chat

10 hours ago, Yuazz said:

Edit: I'm not yet praising the pianist here. We should give more credit to the pianist, Shinya Kiyozuka-san. I swear his version of haru yo koi makes me cry! It was so beautiful. It's so great to hear that music with yuzu skating to it. Ugh totally magical!! I'm in love!! 

He really put his heart and soul into it...

2 minutes ago, Salior said:

:sadPooh: poor Javi. Malaga is on this Saturday. 

It's awesome anyway, even if there are tickets available. From what I remember, Pamplona was actually the smallest venue - or so it seemed when choosing tickets - so it wouldn't be that surprising if other venues would be harder to sell out. That said, I've bought my tickets for Malaga months ago and can't believe it's already this Saturday!

This article says Yuzu will have extra security at CoR, including at the hotel and the buses. There will be extra security for all skaters as well.

This line (from google translate) made me laugh out loud: "Also, security officers will be on the bus with [Hanyu] so that the girls under the wheels do not throw themselves" :smiley-laughing021: Ouch!!

(Yes I know it's both funny and a little bit sad.)

On 11/12/2018 at 7:48 PM, Salior said:

I found the Haru yo Koi (Full piano EX ver) by the artist on Spotify!

Thank you Shinya Kiyozuka for creating such a masterpiece! He's the pianist who played Haru yo Koi for Yuzu during FaOI

He congratulated Yuzu for his GP Helsinki win too! Yuzu-chan awww 

Have you also found this Yuzu music playlist on Spotify? Haru Yo Koi by Shinya is also included on the playlist :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:

9ou5QAN.png

2 hours ago, Salior said:

:sadPooh: poor Javi. Malaga is on this Saturday. 

1 hour ago, MeowZu said:

Oh no Javi :sad4:

I see this reply so much... i think there is a misunderstanding of the tweet because it is out of context!

Javi's show in Pamplona was actually fully sold out (they had full house), and this next one happening this weekend in Malaga has a  capacity of around 10.000 seats again, and I think out of those there are 2.000 left but they're selling out too! So I'm pretty sure this one will be fine too, his other cities are doing good too I believe, so it's nothing to worry! I just wanted to point out in case some sort of rumour starts that his tix are not selling because of Yuzu at Rostelecom or something lol.

Something just occured to me. There's a possible unfortunate side effect to Yuzu's stardom. He will always be the star of any ice show he is in. Which is great for us, but does mean that if it's another skaters ice show (rather than a general ice show, if that makes sense) he might inevitably pull the spotlight away from the "main skater", which in itself would be unfortunate, but that risk may also mean there are some skaters who might avoid inviting him for that very reason.... :(

3 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

This article says Yuzu will have extra security at CoR, including at the hotel and the buses. There will be extra security for all skaters as well.

This line (from google translate) made me laugh out loud: "Also, security officers will be on the bus with [Hanyu] so that the girls under the wheels do not throw themselves" :smiley-laughing021: Ouch!!

(Yes I know it's both funny and a little bit sad.)

Cripes. I hope GP Final organizers are paying attention.

4 hours ago, OonsieHui said:

Something just occured to me. There's a possible unfortunate side effect to Yuzu's stardom. He will always be the star of any ice show he is in. Which is great for us, but does mean that if it's another skaters ice show (rather than a general ice show, if that makes sense) he might inevitably pull the spotlight away from the "main skater", which in itself would be unfortunate, but that risk may also mean there are some skaters who might avoid inviting him for that very reason.... :(

Nah, come on. who would ever be dumb enough to not want to share the spotlight with him? Not only would it guarantee your show to be a success, but think of the learning  opportunity that comes from observing him up close. No skater worth their salt would ever pass that up. 

But what shows Yuzu will get to do in future most likely will depend on what kind of representation he has and the contracts they sign. He's unlikely to be free to just go skate any show he wants. 

53 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Nah, come on. who would ever be dumb enough to not want to share the spotlight with him? 

Patrick Chan? :grin: 

Perhaps established stars such as Mao or Yuna? Daisuke Takahashi? Contemporary skaters who are aspiring to establish themselves as headliners, such as Shoma or Nathan? Has Yuzu ever been in a show with Shoma or Nathan?

I think younger skaters such as Junhwan, Vincent, Deniss, Russian or Japanese girls would see it as opportunity but older big names and rivals, not necessarily.

23 minutes ago, Moria Polonius said:

Patrick Chan? :grin: 

Perhaps established stars such as Mao or Yuna? Daisuke Takahashi? Contemporary skaters who are aspiring to establish themselves as headliners, such as Shoma or Nathan? Has Yuzu ever been in a show with Shoma or Nathan?

I think younger skaters such as Junhwan, Vincent, Deniss, Russian or Japanese girls would see it as opportunity but older big names and rivals, not necessarily.

Yuzu has definitely been in the same shows as Mao, Daisuke and Shoma.