General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, Salior said:

I quite like Yuzu's music taste tbh. I tried to compile a list of Yuzu's favourite music from what he indicated in the 2011? fan form and various interviews, now I have a new addition haha

Playlist --> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0lMt5bhHAI9UhfTCLwgeilBHs5c0WY8I

Oh his music taste is fantastic and right on point with what I like so I love when people figure out what he's listening to

2 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

he's not singing! He's DKS-ing!! (Demonic Karaoke Singing) (if you understood that reference, maybe my posts in the Helsinki fluff post actually went somewhere lol)

Oh I get the reference lmao I should've added "aggressively" before singing because that boy really gets into it and I love it

But I think the people just watching him in the bg with straight faces are what really kill me. Like that's what's in front of you and you aren't even gonna smile a little bit??? :idk:

16 minutes ago, robin said:

Btw, I think I missed this but, did Yuzu go back to Canada for like one and a half weeks?

Need to ask the fan who shared a plane with him haha. 

I heard that people were surprised to find him on an intra-EU plane so it's either transit or he found a place to stay over for a while. Knowing how he usually arrives 1 day before official practice (and get sick from plane / dirty hotels lol) he really might've went back. 

idk why don't he arrive at the venue earlier though, like that fever in NHK 2017 costed so much. Not sure if he got that before or after travel though

I don't know now when I will have time to catch up, so I'll just say that GP Helsinki was a wonderful time - one of the best ever (on par with WC 2017 and GPF 2015 if not better), Yuzu showed wonderful performances and will to fight, he's still has some way to go, especially with FS (for now stsq is more sharp at practices and his overall speed in FS is not up there, like he's saving energy, bit that's understandable, I'll be frightened if it was perfect already)))

But the most precious memory for me will be seeing Yuzu THAT happy :10636614: like it's not first GP event but a 3d Olys :68468287: this boy is such a sunshine (not that I didn't know that)) :img_20: and always so humble

I have to say that from the atmosphere you can just hear in the videos (what it must have been in the area!) in the more intense/dramatic moments of Yuzu's skates (and both the choreo and Yuzu's personal commitment means they are super intense)... as he gets better and they get closer to the big competitions, it is going to get really insane. Even more than before, I would hate to be the one to follow him on a great skate.  And I'm not talking about the Poohstorm.  I imagine by the GPF and Worlds, the uproar will shake the building!

1 hour ago, MarthEmblem said:

To bring the topic to a more positive note, I don't know if anybody posted this or if this is the right place to post it, but fans figured out what song Yuzu was singing along to before the FS 6 min warm up!

The band even noticed and is really excited too! They've tweeted quite a bit about it but the main account retweeted individual reaction and tweeted some more stuff. So if you wanted to check those out, the band's Twitter is right here!: https://twitter.com/R_Toy_World 

This is great!! It's so much longer, but I think I ruined my brain with this one (cross post from Helsinki Men FS), it seems slightly more in sync? I think the "mmmm" in gambare is key:

On 11/4/2018 at 7:12 AM, Sammie said:

The song he singing to. The look on his face :68468287: and everyone behind him 

19 minutes ago, LadySnowblood said:

This is great!! It's so much longer, but I think I ruined my brain with this one (cross post from Helsinki Men FS), it seems slightly more in sync? I think the "mmmm" in gambare is key:

Yeah I also think it's a little out of sync but it's longer and that's why I posted it! Why go with 23 seconds when there's a full minute and a half of Yuzu aggressively singing along to music available? :winky:

3 minutes ago, MarthEmblem said:

Yeah I also think it's a little out of sync but it's longer and that's why I posted it! Why go with 23 seconds when there's a full minute and a half of Yuzu aggressively singing along to music available? :winky:

Too true! 

And I was going to ask if there was an ACl one, glad I didn't miss it

1 hour ago, MarthEmblem said:

To bring the topic to a more positive note, I don't know if anybody posted this or if this is the right place to post it, but fans figured out what song Yuzu was singing along to before the FS 6 min warm up!

The band even noticed and is really excited too! They've tweeted quite a bit about it but the main account retweeted individual reaction and tweeted some more stuff. So if you wanted to check those out, the band's Twitter is right here!: https://twitter.com/R_Toy_World 

I just watched the music video for the song and there are some parts where a lady with headphones is singing passionately  and in sync...we should edit the video with Yuzu instead of that lady :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:what's more I bet it already exists