General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Salior said:

If anyone can speak Korean, please help :snonegai:

I don't speak Korean but it looks like the post was removed? I was going to see if the GIF would be what I thought it was.

I think a lot of people who create these instigating posts must know that they're wrong, but they don't care because it's just a means to an end.

the thing is Yuzu is the GOAT, and with that there are inevitably gonna be people who don't care for him. We can't control what the trolls post online or what they say and it doesn't do us any good stressing out about what a vocal minority of people do. It's hard but Yuzu is strong and he knows that there are literally millions of people who support and love him. He's not the kind of person to get bogged down by what a very small minority of people say, he has a strong will.

While we understand that sometimes there are truly unfortunate things being posted about Yuzuru that are hurtful and that we wish we could erase, the fact of the matter is that we here can only influence our own little world, and choose the way we conduct ourselves here. There is nothing we can do about things happening on the outside but we can do about things here. Yuzuru skates, and will continue to skate, with others from many different countries, and there are bad apples everywhere.

We'd like to please ask you not to post generalizations or slights about fans based on nationality. It is not acceptable.

Also, while we do understand that those hurtful things posted about Yuzuru are upsetting, we here cannot do much, if anything about it. Bringing them over here will just further upset everyone. 

One of the principal reasons Planet was created was to give us this (not so) little oasis in the skating world but we should all then be able to enjoy it, regardless of where we come from. This isn't aimed at anyone in particular just please have a care with your words, they can be hurtful even if at the moment you may not mean to do so. 

Thank you very much! :10742289:

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

Guys, just a reminder that calling out people from other platforms (and/or starting witch hunts) isn't allowed in our rules.:POOH:

I know it's terrible to see the kind of lies that antis and other people say about Yuzu but there's not much we can do.

Engaging is rarely the solution, it's kind of hard to win arguments on the internet anyway, so let's try to not bring a lot of attention to those posts.

:sadPooh: is there anything we can do then? it must hurt reading the comments with no one defending you... 

for me I just always seem to be totally unaware of bad things said about me, until like maybe 10 years later by chance. That being said I'm not a "feeling" type of MBTI person so I can't imagine the strong emotions that Yuzu could feel on some issues. 

I don't know how big things were back during CiONTU for him to feel that terrible... people kept saying that he's fine now, that we should focus on the positive things, but for him to reveal that small part about him, there's likely a lot that he was suffering behind closed doors for him to do that... For him to throw around words like "death/disappear" on live TV, he must've reached some breaking point that he didn't tell us... even though he's trying so hard to be positive and all...

I'm not needlessly worrying about him, I still feel happy that he's happy recently, it's just something that I thought is important and not be swept under the carpet because he wanted to be a person that brings positive energy and said he's fine. Because I've faced different challenges to reach that kind of mental state he's hinting at and I'm not even an emotional type of person, and people telling you to ignore them / be optimistic / things will be better / I believe you can do it doesn't help the situation at all. It's exhausting to deal with negative things, but it's more terrifying to have no one seeming to understand why you're so worked up over something. I'm glad that he is more mature than most, and that he treasures his friendship with Misha and all, but sometimes I thought how alone he must feel in certain situations... I get that these hatred are systemic and we as individuals will be difficult to make a change, if at all, but still...

I kept wondering why did he keep reading those stuff if things were that bad? Or did people just mention it to him?

I feel that I'll never truly appreciate the extent of challenges famous people face rip. 

I wrote too long to give up now. I'll just leave it there, need to get it off my chest. Sorry to admins for trouble, I won't bring them in again. 

apologies for bringing such a sad topic here, have a soft yuzu 

why does this remind me so much of pooh's head sticking out under his arm 

To bring the topic to a more positive note, I don't know if anybody posted this or if this is the right place to post it, but fans figured out what song Yuzu was singing along to before the FS 6 min warm up!

The band even noticed and is really excited too! They've tweeted quite a bit about it but the main account retweeted individual reaction and tweeted some more stuff. So if you wanted to check those out, the band's Twitter is right here!: https://twitter.com/R_Toy_World 

On 11/6/2018 at 5:49 AM, MarthEmblem said:

To bring the topic to a more positive note, I don't know if anybody posted this or if this is the right place to post it, but fans figured out what song Yuzu was singing along to before the FS 6 min warm up!

The band even noticed and is really excited too! They've tweeted quite a bit about it but the main account retweeted individual reaction and tweeted some more stuff. So if you wanted to check those out, the band's Twitter is right here!: https://twitter.com/R_Toy_World 

I quite like Yuzu's music taste tbh. I tried to compile a list of Yuzu's favourite music from what he indicated in the 2011? fan form and various interviews, now I have a new addition haha

6 minutes ago, MarthEmblem said:

he's not singing! He's DKS-ing!! (Demonic Karaoke Singing) (if you understood that reference, maybe my posts in the Helsinki fluff post actually went somewhere lol)

5 minutes ago, MarthEmblem said:

I absolutely love these askjhdksadh