General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, GoldMedalist said:

It will,  because fans are free people and can make their own decisions  :rolleyes:    But maybe this person wants that people stop cheering for him, well, these people spent a lot of money to get there, maybe they should just stay at home the next time :shrug:     

They're not saying to not cheer him.  They're saying that there is a time and a place to cheer for a favorite skater, and that time is not when a completely different skater is on the ice trying to compete.  Scream your heart out when your favorite is on the ice, and then give the next skater their time in the spotlight, because that next skater is probably someone else's favorite and they should be cheered too.

Well, it's the morning after my first in-the-flesh competition, and I'm still overwhelmed. A few thoughts, which I'll try to keep brief:

First, foremost and always, I am so so so grateful that he is who he is, that he still chooses to compete, that we all share a tiny piece of his magic. In particular, I was blown away by the practices, by seeing the thought and care he puts into every moment of the programs. It's like watching Michelangelo carving the David or a world-class surgeon doing open-heart surgery.

I love the more mature, more relaxed Yuzu. He's intense, but he never seems frantic. The second OGM set him free, and that freedom will only send him to new heights. Given that he set a whole raft of new WRs with performances that were clean but far from perfect, I don't think he's in any danger of being eclipsed. (And as much as I miss Javi, Jun is shaping up as a worthy training mate -- and a joy to watch in his own right.)

Finally, much as I dread returning to a world that often feels dark and scary, I carry Yuzu's image with me, a little piece of light and beauty in my heart. (Sorry to be so emo -- I could blame it on lack of sleep, but we all know that would be a lie ...) 

Hi everyone, I made one MAD for Yuzuru Hanyu with lots of his words, but I am not sure whether my English subtitles are all perfect and proper.

So is there any English native speaker who also knows Japanese? I would be very grateful if you can correct my translation(Some of them aren't totally based on what yuzuru has said. It includes other background and information.:snonegai:

Just let more people know how kind-hearted and romantic this angel is.:dancingpooh:

The video is there: