General Yuzuru Chat

Oh, oh, oh I hope she got some good tips from him during FAOI! Like what happened with Mura and Yuzu giving his advice (though they were probably really close), and also the younger Yuzu approaching other legendary skaters he didn't even know that well for tips, I'm surprised not enough people don't casually approach him during ice shows for jumping tips despite being one of the best quad jumpers (but then I guess maybe he's always busy one way or another or is too intimidating).

I remember though how senpai Yuzu lovingly "bullied" Rika during FAOI and forced her to go out and jump at the end, and how tenacious she was about doing it again when she didn't land her jump.

To those who read Japanese, you can read some sample pages of  a book "Team Brian" that is published today here:

https://br.ebookjapan.jp/br/reader/viewer_bookmark/?sku=62044486&bid=JPN-EBI-60802577-0-0&sessionid=YD0oHTxlHJ6F7Mp3aXBF3cszAxmwK15d

(I hope the link will work.)

I cried reading this! Yuzu is an extremely sensitive and considerate person!! I knew it but still I have no words.

Yuzu performed Swan at Helsinki for Brian's late father.

11 hours ago, tkinashi said:

what if he will do chemistry's wings of words for the exhibition??

no

11 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

lol, Dory! It should be fun! 

NO

11 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

I've actually been watching that a lot lately and I like it more and more every time LOL So I'd be quite ok with it.

However, I object to big costume changes (exception being the length of the Otonal top), because otherwise my banner *points at signature* will be a bit... wrong :sorrow:

NO 

#justiceforotoñalcostume

2 hours ago, daisyjune said:

To those who read Japanese, you can read some sample pages of  a book "Team Brian" that is published today here:

https://br.ebookjapan.jp/br/reader/viewer_bookmark/?sku=62044486&bid=JPN-EBI-60802577-0-0&sessionid=YD0oHTxlHJ6F7Mp3aXBF3cszAxmwK15d

I cried reading this! Yuzu is an extremely sensitive and considerate person!! I knew it but still I have no words.

...he's too kind. I hope onion growers can keep up, else we're going to run out of onions to chop. 

2 hours ago, daisyjune said:

My heart :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

1 hour ago, Paskud said:

:sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh:

My heart is now like that Pooh: soft, squeezed and crying. Why he is so sweet?

Now whole planet goes to watch NS at Helsinki.

And that we did :sadPooh:

I had not watched this in a looong long time. What on earth happened to Misha? He looked SO much younger just a year and a half ago...