General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, sweetwater said:

Lately, Kiyozuka announced that his new album would be released in December, and it includes Haru yo koi as a bonus track. (source) So... there is a recording now and I hope Haruyo koi will stay as his EX.

Oh, I did not know this! I'm so happy there's a recording now!

I really hope Haru yo koi will return (I think it will). It goes so nicely with Otonal and Origin as a trio of programs, and it feels like a worthy program to follow Notte Stellata and Requiem. I'm dreaming of seeing Yuzu toss ice in the air and do the low hydroblade again... :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:*  

Now back to desperately trying to clear my calendar for later this week... :13877886:

11 minutes ago, Sammie said:

:kitty:

Yuzu surely knows about his cat self. And he knows we know too. :kitty::xD:

Edit: And btw, we need an emoticon (I mean Yuzumoticon, of course) of the Olympic Channel cat Yuzu! It's such a cute tomcat :68468287:

10 hours ago, sweetwater said:

Lately, Kiyozuka announced that his new album would be released in December, and it includes Haru yo koi as a bonus track. (source) So... there is a recording now and I hope Haruyo koi will stay as his EX.

I've searched before and found that Kiyozuka actually had a recorded version of Haru Yo Koi on CD back in 2016 (No5 春よ、来い) but that was much shorter version NB he did record it. So it depends on if the bonus track is actually newly recorded ice show version or the existing one, we still cannot say for sure... Anyway, we will find out really soooooon!!!:dancingpooh: 

I just cannot wait to see Yuzu with game face ON :volcano:

11 hours ago, Fay said:

You want half the humanity dead, basically... 

and no, I don’t quite fancy him doing that kind of striptease, no matter how much I loved it on Liza. 

Like that one show where he angrily took his shirt off? I felt bad for a week for having thirsted over a kid. The gods bless you, Yuzu, but I'd like to live and see you skate more than you killing me of a nosebleed :rofl:

2 hours ago, 4Nessie said:

Edit: And btw, we need an emoticon (I mean Yuzumoticon, of course) of the Olympic Channel cat Yuzu! It's such a cute tomcat :68468287:

AKJDSNKLJFANLKJFN agree need a Yuzumoticon of that :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Hi everyone! Just quickly stopping by before I leave for Helsinki to share my version of crochet Nessie.  

The yarn was called Pooh Yarn and it's close to the Otonal colors. And I added gold eyes and glitter. It's my first time crocheting a plushy and the yarn was impossible, but it was definitely fun and worth it.

Okay, back to packing... 💞

1 hour ago, MagicFS said:

Hi everyone! Just quickly stopping by before I leave for Helsinki to share my version of crochet Nessie.  

The yarn was called Pooh Yarn and it's close to the Otonal colors. And I added gold eyes and glitter. It's my first time crocheting a plushy and the yarn was impossible, but it was definitely fun and worth it.

Okay, back to packing... 💞

Wow, what a labour of love, that's amazing. I hope you have an amazing time! (And all of us, too. Happy Yuzu means happy fanyus.)