General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

See the black, at the bottom of the V, in the front there? So it's not actual chest hair, but one of my friends said it reminded her of it, and now all I see is chest hair. Sigh.

maxresdefault.jpg

Search images by "桜の木" and see about 300 images then you might be able to overwrite the hair with a trunk of a tree or not...

4 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

See the black, at the bottom of the V, in the front there? So it's not actual chest hair, but one of my friends said it reminded her of it, and now all I see is chest hair. Sigh.

maxresdefault.jpg

OMGOSH I will never forgive you. I cannot unsee this. And thats a very weird place to grow hair. like from your rib cage to up to your right boob and stopped there. he needs his boobskirt to cover those babies up

3 minutes ago, makebelieveup said:

OMGOSH I will never forgive you. I cannot unsee this. And thats a very weird place to grow hair. like from the rib to your right boob and stopped there.

I am doing god's work here I see, praise :rofl:

(I'm sorry! And yes it is, which is why it is that much worse somehow? Guh)

@sweetwater

Ahh thank you, thank you, I will try. I don't have much hope as my brain is wired that way but it won't hurt to try!

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

As much as i love the sakura faerie, PLEASE GET RID OF THE TRASHBAGS SLEEVES, ZU.

Seriously, if he isn't wearing trashbag pants then trashbag sleeves?

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

He'll go hmmm now, and wear both at the same time just for our complete enjoyment :68468287:

1 minute ago, Fay said:

Hands off the Sakura, I love every bit of it... chest hair, trash bag sleeves - everything. If he brings that, I’ll die a happy woman. 

As long as he keeps that program as his EX I will take 10 chest hair costumes.

Guh it is so amazing and should be seen on the big stage.

6 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

He'll go hmmm now, and wear both at the same time just for our complete enjoyment :68468287:

It sounds very possible you know

4 minutes ago, Fay said:

Hands off the Sakura, I love every bit of it... chest hair, trash bag sleeves - everything. If he brings that, I’ll die a happy woman. 

Ok, what we have to do is to make sure that, if he has another ex planned, we somehow get that costume into his luggage and get rid of the other one. He will have no choice.

ETA: And find a way to include the CD with the music.

For real tho, i know it is a japanese song and all that, but since it has no lyricss i think it will stay. And i want that kissy hydro in my life:sorrow:

I don't care what he does, just as long as he's having a great time doing it :snonegai:

Personally, I kinda wanna see a super fun program like LGC or PW super yuzu anyone???

But I will absolutely not be upset with Haru yo Koi I hope he throws ice in the air again