General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, Anzi said:

Believe is my favorite EX program. And yes the orange sweet-melon-ish color is so gorgeous and makes me speechless!

I love it too, but somehow I love his R&J 1.0 way more. It has the same color (not sure about the influence of lighting though) but it ended at the top for me with Origin. With Origin! So obviously, my love for the R&J 1.0 orange is everlasting. :LOL: And I think R&J 1.0 is underrated even among fanyus. I mean, it was one of his best programs ever, performance-wise, and skated at 17! Emotionally packed, skated really fast and technically mature.

9 hours ago, fyere0 said:

The costume sorter is missing the ICONIC costume for Change, lol. I thought that one was surprisingly good. It made Yuzu look like the young guy he is, and the t-shirt with the interesting sort of Japanese-style detailing was cute.

It's also missing another I like: the original white shirt with sparkles for TFTT (the one he wore at Ciontu), which is by far the superior embellished white shirt in his wardrobe imo.

Was change in the program list? I do love it....

31 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Awww... so cute!!!!!!! I have to buy mine too!!!! I think I will also get a Nessie...hahaha... 

Btw, did anyone throw a Nessie during ACI?

Didn't see any Nessies on the ice at ACI (watching via video stream), but I'm packing these babies for Helsinki:

nessie-plushies.jpg