General Yuzuru Chat

So, I've been wondering this for a while now...what do people use clear files for? Apart from as vehicles for unfairly gorgeous Yuzu photos, that is. Because they sure seem to be offered a lot as fan merchandise/perks. And there are only so many file folders one can make use of.

9 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Those ad campaigns are always about selling the colognes and the T-shirts and socks and stuff anyway, not necessarily the expensive suits. The idea is, you look at the image of the guy in a suit, you think "I wanna be that person or look like that person" and then you go and buy whatever Armani-branded thing you can actually afford. For most people that's probably the cologne. Yuzu would be perfect for a campaign like that.

I just noticed my status change. Look ma...4Loop, no hands! :)

I know this isn't how it works,, but imagine if they decide they liked him enough to formulate a fragrance after him :tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw:Yuzuru eau de parfum what would that even smell like :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

10 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Those ad campaigns are always about selling the colognes and the T-shirts and socks and stuff anyway, not necessarily the expensive suits. The idea is, you look at the image of the guy in a suit, you think "I wanna be that person or look like that person" and then you go and buy whatever Armani-branded thing you can actually afford. For most people that's probably the cologne. Yuzu would be perfect for a campaign like that.

I just noticed my status change. Look ma...4Loop, no hands! :)

1 hour ago, Anony said:

I know this isn't how it works,, but imagine if they decide they liked him enough to formulate a fragrance after him :tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw:Yuzuru eau de parfum what would that even smell like :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Um...smells like...Yuzu?

0ZRE0hH.png

Sorry I couldn't help it.:68468287:

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

So, I've been wondering this for a while now...what do people use clear files for? Apart from as vehicles for unfairly gorgeous Yuzu photos, that is. Because they sure seem to be offered a lot as fan merchandise/perks. And there are only so many file folders one can make use of.

Well.... Johnny uses them to carry his documents :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Wonder when the photos were taken. The pinkie on his right hand looks normal.

5 minutes ago, fireovertheice said:

About the enchanting sound of the blades on the ice before and after the jumps ("shuu" and "pa"!) and the real beauty of 'his' jumps (to me artworks), I didn't rember this nice part of the old Lotte video: https://twitter.com/yuzu_sasshi/status/1051616407190814720

I honestly can't wait to see the lotte commercial-and the Ghana chocolate. Every year we get an interesting ghana chocolate one with interesting outfit choices (and Yuzu overdoing the sugar in the hot chocolate).  Maybe this year we might get a skating one and the making of, if he did it in late July/ Aug and was healed enough for it.

I checked both the Aeon's in my city, one of which is attached to the big mall, and neither had the clearfiles up - not even a holder for clearfiles. I wonder if I should check all the local Lawson's? The 7/11's? D: Unless I want to take a bus to the train station and wander the grocery store there, I'm not sure where else to look...

16 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Clear files are really useful for transporting documents, especially if you've got one of those slim brief cases, so they don't get crunched up. Lots of museums in Europe seem to have them in their souvenir shop---wonder if it's for their customers from Asia; much better than those weird magnets. Admittedly, I have some Yuzu clear files, but have not been brave enough to bring documents in them to work and even worse, afraid they'd get scratched up, so all of them are preserved in my desk drawer.

I use clear files all the time? To gather papers that belong together (of different sizes) and to have them easily available to take out (in contrast to a binder). Usually they’re just plain yellow or blue tho, not pretty pictures. I use my CiONTU clear files for my Japanese class, obviously. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

2 hours ago, lazuliblade said:

I checked both the Aeon's in my city, one of which is attached to the big mall, and neither had the clearfiles up - not even a holder for clearfiles. I wonder if I should check all the local Lawson's? The 7/11's? D: Unless I want to take a bus to the train station and wander the grocery store there, I'm not sure where else to look...

Are you in Japan right now?

If so... this time it's harder than before to get clearfiles because any of Lawsons, Family Marts and Seven Elevens don't participate in the campaign.

Please look at the below list. Only small stores like Daily Yamazaki and ポプラ are doing the campaign,

and not every Aeon and Ito Yokado do.(I heard that some do but no one knows for sure which one.)

Most of the clearfiles at Daily Yamazaki seems to have gone already, though.

Actually I haven't got any of them, either. So sad :sadPooh:

If you live in Kanto area, I heard that Newdays at JR East stations have three kinds of clearfiles.

And, if you live in Kansai area, you can try ドン・キホーテ.

It looks so absurd but today we all ran about here and there to get the files! I think I'm a bit crazy!

I read that a fan drove two hours, many went to the neighboring prefecture, others got on the ship to go to the stores in Honshu, etc....

There is rumor that other stores will have clearfiles starting the next week. I hope it's true :snonegai:

41 минуту назад, cirelle сказал:

I use clear files all the time? To gather papers that belong together (of different sizes) and to have them easily available to take out (in contrast to a binder). Usually they’re just plain yellow or blue tho, not pretty pictures. I use my CiONTU clear files for my Japanese class, obviously. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I use my last year's Xylotil clear files for my Japanese class too :68468287: (don't use CiONTU ones still), also for printed documents during travelling.