General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

Oh, they don't? But surely they are open to celebs' endorsements?

Since Yuzu doesn't have any social media account then maybe the thing similar to the usual SNS endorsements he can do is doing a fashion feature at a certain magazine (say, at GQ Japan :smiley-cool14:)

I'm not saying they don't do them, just that I can't remember them having any. 

If Yuzu became the 'face of Armani', even just in Japan, their sales would skyrocket IMO. 

3 hours ago, Dori6886 said:

All the clear files are beautiful, but the one with an ice cream is my favourite :10742290:

Mine too. It could start a riot...launch a thousand ships....

A face that could launch a thousand ships....is Yuzu a modern-day, male version of Helen of Troy? Discuss. 

12 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I'm not saying they don't do them, just that I can't remember them having any. 

If Yuzu became the 'face of Armani', even just in Japan, their sales would skyrocket IMO. 

I'm not really sure. A $1000 suit is not exactly a $1 chewing gum... It'd be cool though. 

I'm a lucky possesor of 1 (one) clear file, a Chopin one. Got it from one of nice Japanese ladies in Helsinki. How I wish I could get one (or all) of the xylitol ones.  :dream:

7 minutes ago, Moria Polonius said:

I'm not really sure. A $1000 suit is not exactly a $1 chewing gum... It'd be cool though. 

Those ad campaigns are always about selling the colognes and the T-shirts and socks and stuff anyway, not necessarily the expensive suits. The idea is, you look at the image of the guy in a suit, you think "I wanna be that person or look like that person" and then you go and buy whatever Armani-branded thing you can actually afford. For most people that's probably the cologne. Yuzu would be perfect for a campaign like that.

I just noticed my status change. Look ma...4Loop, no hands! :)

16 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Mine too. It could start a riot...launch a thousand ships....

A face that could launch a thousand ships....is Yuzu a modern-day, male version of Helen of Troy? Discuss. 

He totally is xD 

His legions of fans follow him across the world so 100% modern helen of troy confirmed xD

29 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Look at the details :tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

I really hope he get to skate in this costume. I’m absolutely in love :tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5:

It's so pretty!!!   :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw:   Plus I'm really intrigued by the sleeves.  It looks like it's an open elbow, and I'm wondering what that would look like in motion.  I don't think I've seen a skating costume like that before.

15 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Those ad campaigns are always about selling the colognes and the T-shirts and socks and stuff anyway, not necessarily the expensive suits. The idea is, you look at the iage of the guy in a suit, you think "I wanna be that person or look like that person" and then you go and buy whatever Armani-branded thing you can actually afford. For most people that's probably the cologne. Yuzu would be perfect for a campaign like that. 

I just noticed my status change. Look ma...4Loop, no hands! :)

Always surprises me when my status changes.  I did so like being a baby swan (my husband kept referring to me as baby cygent) but I'm now a sparkly ruffle.  Whether I like it or not!  :tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:

1 hour ago, Louitunes said:

Always surprises me when my status changes.  I did so like being a baby swan (my husband kept referring to me as baby cygent) but I'm now a sparkly ruffle.  Whether I like it or not!  :tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:

Speaking of status change, mine changed into tissue box! :Poohgaveup:

Okay that one is more of a plushie but it should be still relevant :68468287:

17 minutes ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

Speaking of status change, mine changed into tissue box! :Poohgaveup:

Okay that one is more of a plushie but it should be still relevant :68468287:

I'm in the process of making some badges/luggage tags with Yuzu' s Pooh tissue box cover on them, they are in cross stitch and are for Helsinki. :POOH:  Hopefully Yuzu would not say "He looks ugly!" :ohno:

2 hours ago, Paskud said:

I'm sure Helen would fall in love with beauty of our fairy prince and become one of us :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:

Beyond a shadow of a doubt. She would leave Menelaus, Paris, Theseus, Achilles, and all the bloody rest of them behind to join us in thrall to our sweet Zu.