General Yuzuru Chat

33 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

I can't put into words how special this pose is. I don't understand why. HE IS JUST HOLDING HANDS IN FRONT OF HIS FACE, for God's sake! :13877886:

Edit: And I know I would look utterly stupid doing the exact same thing....:headdesk:

It remind me of that episode of Friends where Ross was showing Rachel his hands to seduce her after his sister got engaged :13877886: Yuzu seducing us, I’m surprised he didn’t smirk. He look like he wants too  :tumblr_inline_mn41rcdXdN1qz4rgp:

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I don't recall Armani using celebs or personalities to sell their clothes, but Yuzu would make a great model for them.

Oh, they don't? But surely they are open to celebs' endorsements?

Since Yuzu doesn't have any social media account then maybe the thing similar to the usual SNS endorsements he can do is doing a fashion feature at a certain magazine (say, at GQ Japan :smiley-cool14:)

2 hours ago, 4Nessie said:

I can't put into words how special this pose is. I don't understand why. HE IS JUST HOLDING HANDS IN FRONT OF HIS FACE, for God's sake! :13877886:

Edit: And I know I would look utterly stupid doing the exact same thing....:headdesk:

Well, when you're a living art, everything you do would be artistic. he cant help what he is  /welps

2 hours ago, ruruzest said:

far away pics are already enough now there’s close up to ensure mass extinction of Fanyus :dpooh:

Has this one been put up yet?

If he doesn't keep this for exhibitions, we'd better see a lot of ads with it. That neckline.....

And a longer copy of the closeup

O4zt3Z.jpg

4 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I don't recall Armani using celebs or personalities to sell their clothes, but Yuzu would make a great model for them.

That'd be a brilliant and easy advertising campaign. They could just show a few old pics/vids of Yuzu in ill-fitting suits, there's a huge selection of those, how about the official team Japan Olympic ones, then show him in a custom-made suit and just say, "Look at him now!"

28 minutes ago, salty said:

Look im as gay as a lesbian can get so can someone explain why i immediately saved those lotte pics as soon as i saw em??? God i could just look at him all day it’s SORCERY

Just sorcery? I don't know what it is, but I never ever wanted to look at someone's photos all day long. You simply can't look away. Too much beauty happening there...

12 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Medal of bravery for anyone who has survived the onslaught today.

1 hour ago, TallyT said:

And a longer copy of the closeup

O4zt3Z.jpg

And how is it even possible for one person to pull off those totally different feels... 

32 minutes ago, Moria Polonius said:

That'd be a brilliant and easy advertising campaign. They could just show a few old pics/vids of Yuzu in ill-fitting suits, there's a huge selection of those, how about the official team Japan Olympic ones, then show him in a custom-made suit and just say, "Look at him now!"

I can even write their ad campaign slogan for them: "Armani: Dress like the man you were meant to be."

All right! Now I think Armani should hire all of us, too.