General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

...This sounds so ominous, like you're talking about a rare Pokemon or... Nessie :smiley-scared007:

Nah, he doesn't have 4F yet. So it must be 1 file for each type of jump, not each quad. Oh wait....:13877886:

(I do wonder, I've yet to see these clear files in China, but Ghana and Lotte stand to make a ton of money if they ever utilize the Chinese fan population)

12 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Roman Sadovsky was born on May 31, 1999 and is 19 years of age. Keegan Messing was born on January 23, 1992 and is, as you say, 26 years of age. Yuzuru was born on December 7, 1994 and is four and half years older than Roman and almost 3 years younger than Keegan.

In a way, it might have been more of a thrill for Keegan because at his age, he probably thought that he was over the hill and would never have imagined sharing the podium with an Olympic champion and 2 double world champions.

Yeah, I didn't do my research on Roman's age before I posted....my point was that his career is just starting, so the thrill for him would be different than for Keegan. 

Pretty sure Keegan doesn't think of himself as over the hill though!

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

Perhaps more file designs will appear! 

ETA The design on the right seems to be exclusive to Daily Yamazaki stores so other stores will likely have exclusive designs, too.

This shop is already out of Xylitol files!

I want them all. Now. Especially the one on the right oml. :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid: