General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

Lotte stylist: Yuzuru Hanyu...his waist is so small!
Lotte photographer: I know!
Lotte stylist: So tiny, so delicate!
Lotte photographer: It's a miracle of nature!
Lotte stylist: I know what I must do...my artistic vision...delicate mint, traditional Japanese elegance...and then...I must...PUT A HUGE-ASS TREE TRUNK BELT ON HIM THAT MAKES HIM LOOK THREE AND A HALF MONTHS PREGNANT
Lotte photographer: that did not end the way I expected

Yuzu needs to make a workout video about how to get that waist. The world would be a better place. 

The Waist. I want to touch it, AND I want to have one like it myself. I've never been so envious of anything in my life.

3 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yuzu needs to make a workout video about how to get that waist. The world would be a better place. 

The Waist. I want to touch it, AND I want to have one like it myself. I've never been so envious of anything in my life.

His workout video would probably be extremely unhelpful, honestly.

Yuzuru, posing with a heaping bowl of white rice: Abs are made in the kitchen! *winks* When you're finished all your rice, it's time to go work out!

Yuzuru, reappearing at the rink in training clothes: I usually start off with a light training session of one to two hours of Olympic-caliber figure skating. This will burn anywhere from five hundred to one thousand calories an hour and tighten up your core in no time. Just follow along at home! Ready? *does a quad loop*

Those  hands  in the  third Lotte  picture...Like  a  a  quivering  doe:  delicate,  sensual  and   vulnerable.   What  are   you  doing  Mr. Hanyu ???  Making  your fanyus  brain-dead  is  you  guilty  pleasure, apparently. :tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:  

24 минуты назад, Sombreuil сказал:

The hands are always ...... exquisite ...... the costumes, especially those selected by the sponsors less reliably so....

Yeah, his hands are so graceful and elegant I'm jelly more about them then the waist...

On 10/9/2018 at 12:26 PM, 4Nessie said:

Oh yeah, I've seen that one. Somehow, I like it a little bit less though...

Anyway, thank you! :68556365:

Have you seen the 2012 Skate America Exhibition version? He was 17 years old and this was the first Grand Prix event with Brian Orser. Broke the world record in the short program and had a splat fest in the free. Still ended up with silver.

3 hours ago, fyere0 said:

Lotte stylist: Yuzuru Hanyu...his waist is so small!
Lotte photographer: I know!
Lotte stylist: So tiny, so delicate!
Lotte photographer: It's a miracle of nature!
Lotte stylist: I know what I must do...my artistic vision...delicate mint, traditional Japanese elegance...and then...I must...PUT A HUGE-ASS TREE TRUNK BELT ON HIM THAT MAKES HIM LOOK THREE AND A HALF MONTHS PREGNANT
Lotte photographer: that did not end the way I expected

:xD::darklordyuzu::LOL:

On 10/9/2018 at 6:07 PM, rockstaryuzu said:

Roman's also just a kid, only 17 (?). Imagine being only 17 and getting to share a podium with THE top guy in your sport. Roman was remarkably poised, under the circumstances...:) 

Yes, he must've felt the same as Keegan Messing the year before at the ACI when he was third and shared the podium with the 2 top guys in the sport, Yuzuru Hanyu and Javier Fernandez.

Yuzu was only 17 when he won the bronze medal and shared the podium with Patrick Chan and Daisuke Takahashi at the 2012 World Championships in Nice. He showed unabashed joy at winning the bronze medal. That was in April 2012. In December 2012 at the Grand Prix Final in Sochi, Yuzu beat Patrick Chan and shared the podium again with Daisuke Takahashi winning gold and Patrick Chan in third place. A year after that, in December 2013 at the Grand Prix Final in Fukuoka, he beat Patrick Chan cleanly in both the short program and free skate to win his first GPF. Two months after that, Yuzu, barely 19 years old, won his first Olympic gold medal. Yuzu really is extra special.