General Yuzuru Chat

10 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

I think it's just a costume made for the CM, like the red Ghana costume was.

I love it overall, especially the sleeves and the green velvet pants :8788161: though the golden belt on the right picture looks a bit too big on him? Maybe it's just the angle.

I need to see him skate in this costume. That green look great with his skin tone :201111231756430f6:

14 minutes ago, liv said:

Ah, the varied tastes of fans... so many like it but I'm thankful that it's just for the CM!

Given Xylitols track record be very grateful....remember the white bodysuit with gold lace which even he couldn’t carry off?

I’m reserving judgement til I see it full length and in action- there are a number of costumes that look great in a still photo and terrible once there’s movement involved.  I do like the colours - still not sure about the graduated colour on the pants until we get a full length photo.

I love it! I am afraid that after a year of Yuzu 'fangirling' I would love anything he wears. He has a strange gift to make himself a part of what he wears and look so natural in everything.

(absolutely NOT that horrible piece of not very much covering black clothing Johnny produced before... ABSOLUTELY NOT THAT!!!)

Lotte stylist: Yuzuru Hanyu...his waist is so small!
Lotte photographer: I know!
Lotte stylist: So tiny, so delicate!
Lotte photographer: It's a miracle of nature!
Lotte stylist: I know what I must do...my artistic vision...delicate mint, traditional Japanese elegance...and then...I must...PUT A HUGE-ASS TREE TRUNK BELT ON HIM THAT MAKES HIM LOOK THREE AND A HALF MONTHS PREGNANT
Lotte photographer: that did not end the way I expected