General Yuzuru Chat

So I rewatched that clip on Kanjam where the pianist talked about playing the piano for Yuzu during FAOI, and when he played the last part of it, my love for Haru yo koi just exploded again and I had to rewatch it.

Spoiler

The clip from twitter was previously shared, but entire video if anyone is interested. Yuzu mention at 36:55

https://video.9tsu.com/videos/view?vid=138994

I don't think it's been confirmed if Yuzu might keep HYK for his EX? Or he might have an entirely different EX (on top of a new SP and FS!)

Would you prefer he keeps HYK for his EX, or show a new EX in a few weeks and if so what would you prefer to see him do?

Personally, I love HYK A LOT but it would be nice to see an EX that is totally a different genre and more upbeat than Origin and Otonal. Yet, my love for HYK beats that though so I wish it returns (with a slightly altered costume).

56 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

So I rewatched that clip on Kanjam where the pianist talked about playing the piano for Yuzu during FAOI, and when he played the last part of it, my love for Haru yo koi just exploded again and I had to rewatch it.

Hide contents

The clip from twitter was previously shared, but entire video if anyone is interested. Yuzu mention at 36:55

https://video.9tsu.com/videos/view?vid=138994

I don't think it's been confirmed if Yuzu might keep HYK for his EX? Or he might have an entirely different EX (on top of a new SP and FS!)

Would you prefer he keeps HYK for his EX, or show a new EX in a few weeks and if so what would you prefer to see him do?

Personally, I love HYK A LOT but it would be nice to see an EX that is totally a different genre and more upbeat than Origin and Otonal. Yet, my love for HYK beats that though so I wish it returns (with a slightly altered costume).

I thought I read somewhere HYK was confirmed as the exhibition piece... or that may have been wishful dreaming, I do adore it...

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

It was kiiind of “confirmed” on a local broadcast about Niigata FaOI, I think? There was just a caption along the bottom of the screen that said “new season EX Haru yo, Koi” or something similar. It wasn’t explicitly discussed during the program.

There will be a fair amount of weeping and wailing if it turns out to be wrong....:tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:  just until we fall in love with whatever he gives us instead :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

It was kiiind of “confirmed” on a local broadcast about Niigata FaOI, I think? There was just a caption along the bottom of the screen that said “new season EX Haru yo, Koi” or something similar. It wasn’t explicitly discussed during the program.

2 minutes ago, TallyT said:

There will be a fair amount of weeping and wailing if it turns out to be wrong....:tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:  just until we fall in love with whatever he gives us instead :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

I believe the source was this...

It was shown on the screen caption - 新エキシビションナンバー (new exhibition number)

However, this was just put on by Fuji TV station at the time of the short interview with Yuzu and not actually been confirmed by Yuzu side.

NB whatever Yuzu's decided to perform for EX, I'm sure we will be just as happy :img_20: (having said that, I do not wish to see Dory again PLZ!!) Also I am secretly hoping that Yuzu will have more than one ex pro this season as he's done so before. For costume wise, I don't mind having different version if HYK is his ex for this season.

13 hours ago, Whee1000 said:

Are you looking at all event ticket prices? Single tickets are $75-85/men’s FS, not including those mysterious “fees” that get tacked on. So a single ticket is maybe $110?

i just spent thirty minutes in agonizing pain with my finger hovering over my computer's touch pad you should NOT have told me this!! i kinda wanna wait till i know for sure yuzu is going (as well as shoma and boyang) but i know the moment he's confirmed i can kiss any hope of getting a ticket goodbye . . . curse you hanyuconomy!!

9 hours ago, Fay said:

Yeah, I sometimes wish we had sorta automatic switches over themes. But maybe, for variety’s sake, we can talk about keeping the default themes shifting weekly, say? 

But then we’re surely getting new themes for GP events...

This has my vote! I don’t change theme. Whatever is on default will be my theme. However, I would love a random change every now and then for a refreshing mood change :happydance:

15 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Our beloved fanyu journo uncle Jack cannot stop now!!

This video was made in Jan 2018 so at that time, nobody knew how Yuzu was doing in terms of injury recovery and preparation for the olympics. The song lyrics is actually fitting as before PC, many people tried to write Yuzu off saying he's not going to pull through. But Yuzu did. He believed in himself and that's the only thing that mattered to him and the rest is history :sadPooh:

Jack should come up with different phrases for introducing Yuzu videos but then again, if you actually click on the video link, it doesn't matter what the original tweet says as the video itself is self explanatory so maybe Jack knows that too:68468287: