General Yuzuru Chat

21 hours ago, LourdesMoon said:

Anyone have any idea how one could purchase the music box? I've never made a purchase outside of Canada...would they even ship it here? LOL

I didn't notice an option for international shipping. If they don't ship overseas, you will have to use a proxy shopping service such as ZenMarket or CDJapan.

After hearing the music boxes, I want one too. :13877886:

5 hours ago, liv said:

I certainly want him to go, if all is well. Every opportunity to see him compete, no matter the state of the pancake batter or how it is fresh off the pan, is worth it and is to be cherished ( esp since these new programs need mileage and Nessie needs to have her debut). And it would certainly help get me through the long winter months between J Nats and World's....im not selfish...at all.....

I feel the same, and it's in my home town, so I want him to come, land his 4A, and win his 4CC gold here... plus that would make it worth the ridiculous price I paid for tickets.

14 minutes ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

It’s a magnet for grabby hands :68468287:

And that costume is not helping at all. It has structure!!! Really, I want to feel that costume. It has to be an interesting feeling. (I bet Roman has something to say about it. :68468287:)

10 hours ago, Forcefield said:

I'm petty I don't want Yuzu to come to 4cc if Nathan competes. The propaganda will be atrocious. We're lucky during Boston the US didn't have a male gold medal contender.

Regardless of Nathan's participation* in 4CC, I feel like Yuzu would end up being lowballed anyway :( :(

(*not that it's not a significant factor — it is, and how much he would be lowballed also depends on Nathan's — or any other US men's skaters' participation in 4CC — especially if the skater in question is prop-worthy :facepalm:). 

....though then again it doesn't take 4CC to be held in North America to get Yuzu to be lowballed :/:facepalm::facepalm:

I don't know — is the judges line up for 4CC already posted somewhere?

13 hours ago, salty said:

How much are tickets normally?? As an passport-less arizonan i never dreamed of getting to go to a FS event and i forgot that 4CC is in Cali!!!! Its destiny

edit: 400 dollars???!!???! Well university’s not THAT important right?

Are you looking at all event ticket prices? Single tickets are $75-85/men’s FS, not including those mysterious “fees” that get tacked on. So a single ticket is maybe $110?

:offtopic2:

Where can i find all banners used in the forum? since i saw many beautiful ones in the current competition i get curious about the previous ones 

Was it just the winners of the previous contest or some others has been used? like the current one

Edit: nevermind, after all this time i just noticed that we can change the theme:13877886:

Re-edit: Now i don't even know which one to use, all are gorgeous help!!

:embSwan:

21 minutes ago, Bilge said:

:offtopic2:

Where can i find all banners used in the forum? since i saw many beautiful ones in the current competition i get curious about the previous ones 

Was it just the winners of the previous contest or some others has been used? like the current one

Edit: nevermind, after all this time i just noticed that we can change the theme:13877886:

Re-edit: Now i don't even know which one to use, all are gorgeous help!!

:embSwan:

Yeah, I sometimes wish we had sorta automatic switches over themes. But maybe, for variety’s sake, we can talk about keeping the default themes shifting weekly, say? 

But then we’re surely getting new themes for GP events...

22 minutes ago, Fay said:

Yeah, I sometimes wish we had sorta automatic switches over themes. But maybe, for variety’s sake, we can talk about keeping the default themes shifting weekly, say? 

But then we’re surely getting new themes for GP events...

Could be. But for now i decided to change it monthly starting from Seimei because of my rank^^ 2 more and we'd get one for each month :grin: 

Edit: mobile is so cool as well!! I’m all excited here by myself this made my day i love this forum so much :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp: