General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Victoria said:

It should have a little yuzu-doll spinning like a ballerina xD

Ooo, which spin of his would you want it to be?  Bielmann?

I have a little Christmas-themed music box that has a mirrored surface and a skater that "skates" around the mirror while the music is playing.  They should have something like that for Yuzu.  He could be doing an endless little hydroblade around in circles while the music plays.

EDIT:  You know, I was joking when I said that, but now I kind of really want one.

15 minutes ago, dheu said:

I have a little Christmas-themed music box that has a mirrored surface and a skater that "skates" around the mirror while the music is playing.  They should have something like that for Yuzu.  He could be doing an endless little hydroblade around in circles while the music plays.

EDIT:  You know, I was joking when I said that, but now I kind of really want one.

Satellite minds think alike! I immediately started envisioning tiny Yuzu figures dancing around to tinkly tunes.

1 hour ago, dheu said:

A little hydroblading seimei yesss :10636614:

I also think it's fairly low... I think he'll be far more focused on Worlds. He went in 2017 probably just because it was in Pyeongchang. And before that I think he went pretty much where he was told. From my understanding, 4CC was usually where federations sent their B teams. It's rather rare that the top of the top go there. Being so close to Worlds, there's not much point unless they really need the mileage. The traveling isn't really worth it. And even though it's technically not that far this time, I'm not sure a trip to California in the midst of preparations for Worlds in Toronto makes much sense (I'm not sure, but I think it'd also be a bit of a temperature change and that's always risky, as it can lead to colds and/or fevers and with Yuzu aiming for Nessie, I'd really rather he never sets foot on ice while sick again...). That said, it is the only title he has left and he might want to fight it out with Nathan again - assuming Nathan is going - one more time before Worlds. So who knows... but I wouldn't hold my breath. (I wouldn't be surprised if, in the circumstances of a good result at Nationals, Daisuke might go to 4CC, though...)

4 hours ago, katonice said:

I think it's supposed to be the calendar as a freebie for buying the blanket. Maybe thr OP is trying to be funny? 😁

(Or did you all already get that and I'm the one who's confused lol)

I actually thought it was a mistranslation since the calendar is the freebie and the blanket is the main purchase.

But since I can be a real sucker in things that are Yuzu related I had to ask.

:english2:

5 hours ago, katonice said:

I think it's supposed to be the calendar as a freebie for buying the blanket. Maybe thr OP is trying to be funny? 😁

(Or did you all already get that and I'm the one who's confused lol)

I was confused too. I mean its obviously the other way around but thinking how big hanyuconomy is i wouldn’t be surpsired with that. But i bet most of the blankets bought for that reason anyway

:winky: