General Yuzuru Chat

LOL. THat one does... but they're cute. I had 3 staring at me through my ground floor window when I woke up early one morning... too cute!!

TCC has to figure out how they're doing this... once they get in somewhere, they want to go in again and again and again... and they never give up... and Toronto ones are particularly smart and savvy...

3 minutes ago, liv said:

LOL. THat one does... but they're cute. I had 3 staring at me through my ground floor window when I woke up early one morning... too cute!!

TCC has to figure out how they're doing this... once they get in somewhere, they want to go in again and again and again... and they never give up... and Toronto ones are particularly smart and savvy...

Yuzu has his own animal fandom! Does Yuzu feed them secretly in his free time? :darklordyuzu:

6 hours ago, Joey said:

Hey guys, I just wanted to drop in to let everyone know that we have a GP prediction game - if you want to participate, just hop over to this thread:

You know how it is, the more the merrier, so we'd be happy if you gave it a look! :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Yay, it's back!

You should totally join us everyone. There is something absolutely glorious when you know you all suck at the same thing, so, so spectacularly. And it is so much fun.

Seriously, it doesn't matter if you think you don't know that much about say ID or Pairs, just guess. Chances are, you'll do better than actually trying :68468287:

4 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

To quote Evgenia from one of her interviews "There is so much wildlife (in Toronto), at first I think I am living in a zoo!" :space:

And without Javi, there are few species missing... I mean

d01cd889d239ce8ce5914c4839e18122ad3c21f3

8084.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

:xD:

2 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

Last year, it went there to get first seat view of the 4lz.

This year, it went there again for nessie.

No doubts about it.

Someone should catch that raccoon and get some tweets out of him! :68468287: