General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, TallyT said:

Remember another 17 year old bouncing around like an excited kitten when he got bronze....  :tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

I think that Roman Sadowsky was born in 1999 I believe. So he is 19 y.o. now.

He is very tall and handsome. I think he is even taller than Nam Nguyen who is quite tall himself.

Two years ago, at a competition Autumn Classics in Barrie, Nam at 17 years old was already taller than Yuzu.

Roman and Nam are now training with the same coachs in Toronto.

So Yuzuru feels like his younger brothers are growing up bigger and taller than himself.

That is why he tried to stand on his toe picks during the victory ceremony in Autumn Classics in Oakville 2018.

5 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

It could be a whole series with Shoma nodding off on the ice, in the kiss and cry, at the gym, on the team bus, etc etc, and Yuzu being the good senpai and taking care of him every time. :softYuzu:

The ultimate could be Shoma nodding off in the middle of a jump and Yuzu having to rush out and catch him before he crashes.  Of course we need a Yuzu with super-speed then but he's capable of so many other things super-speed should be a cinch.

1 minute ago, micaelis said:

The ultimate could be Shoma nodding off in the middle of a jump and Yuzu having to rush out and catch him before he crashes.  Of course we need a Yuzu with super-speed then but he's capable of so many other things super-speed should be a cinch.

Oh! What if he hydrobladed - Haru Yo Koi style - to Shoma with a mattress... 

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

omg :13877886:

Soooo cuteee. There's something so pleasant and infantile when you look at his face *squishy zu

and then you have this

Sometimes kuyashii Yuzu is hard to watch

Y: Yeah. The difference between my personality when I’m serious on skating and when I’m not is very big.

K: Oh I understand. Sometimes, I would tell you to practise for a bit [while I choreograph] and when I want you to come back, it is hard to talk to you [because you are so focused.]

Y: Yeah because I was so focused. My mood when I am focused on skating and when I am joking around with friends or when I am having fun with Nobunari-kun is completely different.

-Credits to Yuzuland Tumblr