General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, IceWings said:

Mattresses and pillows make me think of Shoma cuz he's always sleepy. :68468287:

They could do the ads together: 

Scene: Shoma asleep at the dining table during a team dinner. Yuzu walks in, plumps a fluffy pillow under Shoma's head.

Yuzu: Does sleep overtake you in the strangest of places? With our new extra fluffy super-duper Yuzudown model, sleep anywhere, anytime! Your head will land as lightly as my triple axel with this cozy pillow. All for a good night's -er, dinner's - sleep. Tell 'em, Shoma! 

Shoma: ZZZzzz...snkkrkk....zzzzz

Fade out on Yuzu gently and awkwardly patting Shoma's sleeping shoulders.

8 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Roman's also just a kid, only 17 (?). Imagine being only 17 and getting to share a podium with THE top guy in your sport. Roman was remarkably poised, under the circumstances...:) 

Remember another 17 year old bouncing around like an excited kitten when he got bronze....  :tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

40 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

They could do the ads together: 

Scene: Shoma asleep at the dining table during a team dinner. Yuzu walks in, plumps a fluffy pillow under Shoma's head.

Yuzu: Does sleep overtake you in the strangest of places? With our new extra fluffy super-duper Yuzudown model, sleep anywhere, anytime! Your head will land as lightly as my triple axel with this cozy pillow. All for a good night's -er, dinner's - sleep. Tell 'em, Shoma! 

Shoma: ZZZzzz...snkkrkk....zzzzz

Fade out on Yuzu gently and awkwardly patting Shoma's sleeping shoulders.

The mental image I got from this imaginary scene :embSwan:

3 hours ago, enno0287 said:

The mental image I got from this imaginary scene :embSwan:

It could be a whole series with Shoma nodding off on the ice, in the kiss and cry, at the gym, on the team bus, etc etc, and Yuzu being the good senpai and taking care of him every time. :softYuzu: